Manvel 35 Crosby 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Understood but I think New Candy, Dayton (big rivalry game), and the Ant Mound will push y'all and have the capabilities to year y'all by double digits in any given night....

Cant take you seriously with a phone that has no mental toughness. "Year yall"

Good grief. 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

....  It Central ran them off the field just last week.  You're making no sense right now based on that logic....  

You talking bout a scrimmage, obviously they didnt show their hand, look at the stat box. There's a time and place for trash talk, you just cant wake up without doing at least a lil research of things that just transpired lol, ask Nederland and your own squad of Central how that worked out last night, oh, and some other maroon team. :)

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Understood but I think New Candy, Dayton (big rivalry game), and the Ant Mound will push y'all and have the capabilities to year y'all by double digits in any given night....

images.jpg

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You talking bout a scrimmage, obviously they didnt show their hand, look at the stat box. There's a time and place for trash talk, you just cant wake up without doing at least a lil research of things that just transpired lol, ask Nederland and your own squad of Central how that worked out last night, oh, and some other maroon team. :)

Could it be possible that West Brook is better than originally predicted?  I still have Central Beating PAM this year...

Channelview may make the playoffs by default... But they aren't good.  Hurts kept that team competitive...

The other team in Maroon has issues that will be worked out.  they'll still compete for a district crown, with a tough game against a state power at home in district....

I would not say that Manvel "called the dogs off" but they did become vanilla in the play calling departments.  They only threw the ball maybe 4-5 times in the 2nd half.  1 hour 45 minute 1st half vs 1 hour 10 minute 2nd half.  Play calling changed it was obvious.

Netherly took some big hits and was slowed down, made some poor throws.  He missed a couple of snaps, but came back in.  Kid is tough.  Defensive Line had very little push with the front 3 routinely.  

Manvel is good.  They are big and fast.  Tough 1st game  matchup.  Crosby will be fine.

....  It Central ran them off the field just last week.  You're making no sense right now based on that logic....  

Central ran who off the field? Not CV, right? I saw Tuggle rush for almost the same amount of yardage as he did on Dayton on five carries against Central's ones. 

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Going by a scrimm?Dayt staff was there,some truth not told,did you go see,fyi self destruct by Dayt starting 2nd qtr & damn if I know why.t's like me sayin Dayt awesome vs Clear Sprgs & Pearland had to have a late 4th qtr 53 yd fumble td to beat Clear Srgs 28-24

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Could it be possible that West Brook is better than originally predicted?  I still have Central Beating PAM this year...

Channelview may make the playoffs by default... But they aren't good.  Hurts kept that team competitive...

The other team in Maroon has issues that will be worked out.  they'll still compete for a district crown, with a tough game against a state power at home in district....

You the one that's been saying the streak will end, 12 years later the streak is at 13. You living a pipedream if you think yall beating Memorial in P.A., if yall couldnt muster up a quick 14 on WB I highly doubt yall good enough. I foresee a playoff matchup with Central vs Crosby, hopefully your prediction for that game will be the same as this one so I can laugh. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You the one that's been saying the streak will end, 12 years later the streak is at 13. You living a pipedream if you think yall beating Memorial in P.A., if yall couldnt muster up a quick 14 on WB I highly doubt yall good enough. I foresee a playoff matchup with Central vs Crosby, hopefully your prediction for that game will be the same as this one so I can laugh. 

So did you think Crosby was better than WB last year?  Your answer to this question will tell me all I need to know about your football knowledge.

Reliable soirses states that Central dominated.  They went to the flexbine, drove and scored with ease and never went to it after that.  I heard they still did what they wanted to do in that scrimmage...

And Dayt had  260 rush yds on 27 carries=9 per

So did you think Crosby was better than WB last year?  Your answer to this question will tell me all I need to know about your football knowledge.

Your posts this morning letting me know you're butthurt about both teams in maroon getting beat last night. What you need to be doing is figuring out wth went wrong with both your teams last night. You have a heavy bias against Crosby cause of one of their posters, its showing. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Your posts this morning letting me know you're butthurt about both teams in maroon getting beat last night. What you need to be doing is figuring out wth went wrong with both your teams last night. You have a heavy bias against Crosby cause of one of their posters, its showing. 

No, not mad at all about my teams losing.  But I had plans on going after that Crosby poster starting last week, regardless of yesterday's results for my teams because I knew his team would lose and do so by double digits...

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

...and you didn't answer my question.  *wink*

...and you didn't answer my question.  *wink*

It was a dumb question with an obvious answer choice: yes they were better than bipolar WB. 

Did you go out to actually see Crosby play last year or you holding that heavy bias/dislike in your head again? I went out and watched them play and WB. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It was a dumb question with an obvious answer choice: yes they were better than bipolar WB. 

Did you go out to actually see Crosby play last year or you holding that heavy bias/dislike in your head again? I went out and watched them play and WB. 

It's a dumb question when you really didn't want to answer it from the jumpstreet...

I've seen WB in person on more than one occasion and I've seen video on Crosby.  WB was a lot better than Crosby in O-line play and WR play.  Also, the WB RB, Denley is not far behind the Crosby RB.  What do you think would've happened if WB and Crosby flip flopped districts?

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's a dumb question when you really didn't want to answer it from the jumpstreet...

I've seen WB in person on more than one occasion and I've seen video on Crosby.  WB was a lot better than Crosby in O-line play and WR play.  Also, the WB RB, Denley is not far behind the Crosby RB.  What do you think would've happened if WB and Crosby flip flopped districts?

Would you be asking if you didnt have a bias against Crosby and one of its posters?  You reminding me of another maroon fan and im really surprised at it, seriously. And yeah, it was a dumb question, which is surprising coming from you. 

54 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Central ran who off the field? Not CV, right? I saw Tuggle rush for almost the same amount of yardage as he did on Dayton on five carries against Central's ones. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Would you be asking if you didnt have a bias against Crosby and one of its posters?  You reminding me of another maroon fan and im really surprised at it, seriously. 

The man said we would lose three district games BG. . . . I'm still trying figure out my response to that. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The man said we would lose three district games BG. . . . I'm still trying figure out my response to that. 

I could see them losing one because that particular game is usually close, but im trying to figure out the other two teams, imma go out on a limb and say he isnt serious. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Would you be asking if you didnt have a bias against Crosby and one of its posters?  You reminding me of another maroon fan and im really surprised at it, seriously. And yeah, it was a dumb question, which is surprising coming from you. 

What does it matter to you what kind of ax I have to grind with a poster...  I asked a question and it was obvious why you didn't answer and it wasn't because it was dumb. I just supplied facts why I feel that way, even when you doubted that I've seen these teams. Lol.  You killing me...  Lol