Clinton Foundation

stevenash

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Gee, I wish I had come up with money laundering of foreign donors. This is more in depth, however.

What's pathetic, 50 years ago the watchdog of democracy, the media, would have exposed this scam/sham/sellout.  Just a quick memory check - Let's see, President Nixon resigned because he had knowledge someone broke into democratic HQ.  Okay.  Vice President Spiro Agnew resigned for taking $100,000 in bribes.  Okay.  I'm okay with that.   But that's child's play compared to Hillary (and Bill).  That woman has no more business being president than Charles Manson.

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

What's pathetic, 50 years ago the watchdog of democracy, the media, would have exposed this scam/sham/sellout.  Just a quick memory check - Let's see, President Nixon resigned because he had knowledge someone broke into democratic HQ.  Okay.  Vice President Spiro Agnew resigned for taking $100,000 in bribes.  Okay.  I'm okay with that.   But that's child's play compared to Hillary (and Bill).  That woman has no more business being president than Charles Manson.

It is really pathetic.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Come on now, you know very well this is not as serious as Donald saying some dumb things.

Lol, not only will she ruin the country, but my dentist complains about me grinding my teeth.  I'll be toothless by November.  

20 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

REBgp, you seem to be getting up there...hopefully you won't qualify for an appearance before the dreaded "death panels"...oh, that's right, they don't exist.

The heck they don't.  Been black suburbans with dark tinted windows driving up and down in front of my house.  Black helicopters with no markings.  Guys in sunglasses and trench coats.  H-ll, even had a UFO circle overhead, but me and my neighbors put up so much firepower, we brought it down.  They is after me LRF, but I ain't a going quietly in the night. :) 

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

The 154 did not include U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives. Clinton met with representatives of at least 16 foreign governments that donated as much as $170 million to the Clinton charity, but they were not included in AP's calculations because such meetings would presumably have been part of her diplomatic duties.

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

The 154 did not include U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives. Clinton met with representatives of at least 16 foreign governments that donated as much as $170 million to the Clinton charity, but they were not included in AP's calculations because such meetings would presumably have been part of her diplomatic duties.

Her greed knows no bounds, and there's not a patriotic bone in her body.  Add to that the fact that she has no morals.  This women makes Al Caone look like an alter boy.  She should be in an orange jumpsuit, but she'll be our next president.  Says volumes about our nations educational system.

8 minutes ago, JWB said:

Mr, Cheng's life may be in serious danger.   Sounds like a line from a movie, but I'm as serious as a heart attack.  Random murder, car accident, or one of their favorites, a suicide.  And this stuff is going on at the top levels of our government.  I think I'm in TheTwilight Zone.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

looks like trump used to be pretty fond of Hillary!

I know a number of people who used to be fond of Mrs. Clinton before Benghazi, emailgate, and Clinton foundation adventures became well known.  Do you loyal lefties still honestly believe that all of this stuff that keeps coming up is simply baseless political attacks promulgated by Republicans?