Lumberton at Silsbee/Post scrimmage comments here!

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Can't say they won't make it. That's the biggest question mark of the district. Like I have said before.

but PAM vs Crosby at Lamar U round 1

oh how good that game would be...

Biggest question mark is Humble imo, BH is at least a year away, alot of folks looking at what Dubya did in Allen, different set of Eagles in Mont Belvieu, no Kyler Murrays walking thru those doors anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Biggest question mark is Humble imo, BH is at least a year away, alot of folks looking at what Dubya did in Allen, different set of Eagles in Mont Belvieu, no Kyler Murrays walking thru those doors anytime soon. 

Yeah that's true but I said making playoffs not state championship lol. A great coach would game plan around what works the best. I imagine BH will probably be young this year so I agree with you could be a year away but also could squeak into the last spot of the playoffs. 

KPark is a big mystery also.

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

Yeah that's true but I said making playoffs not state championship lol. A great coach would game plan around what works the best. I imagine BH will probably be young this year so I agree with you could be a year away but also could squeak into the last spot of the playoffs. 

KPark is a big mystery also.

Maybe on this side of the Trinity, KP is gonna be good this year. Me and liltex checked them out a few times last season, specifically had a chance to knock off CE King at their compound, they have some ballers back this year, they were kinda young last year with several sophs playing, if those JV move-ups are legit as im told then lookout: they just might give mighty Crosby or Dayton a scare. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Maybe on this side of the Trinity, KP is gonna be good this year. Me and liltex checked them out a few times last season, specifically had a chance to knock off CE King at their compound, they have some ballers back this year, they were kinda young last year with several sophs playing, if those JV move-ups are legit as im told then lookout: they just might give mighty Crosby or Dayton a scare. 

I know about them, and believe they will make the playoffs. I guess the mystery will be more of where will they place in district imo. Will the team mold together well, I agree they could give dayton and Crosby a run of the team. But I feel like they will beat up on each other and could end up 1-1 against each other. Strong 3 teams come playoff time depending on injury and such of course 

2 hours ago, Who That said:

Silsbee will be one of the top squads in S.E.T.X. ..! That scrimmage meant notta". Y'all keep talking and you will see.

And I" say Silsbee wins the P.N.G. game with a great showing. 

Silsbee will struggle to start the season, IMO. Maybe by midseason when the line starts to come around, but I believe they will end up around 6-4.

A: I think all of you guys are nuts and reading way too much into a scrimmage. It means absolutely ZERO! If your respective coaches aren't looking at all their players in the first one and evaluating their ENTIRE team you might need to evaluate to coach.

B: PAM needs to prove they can beat Central and Ozen before they start talking about playing Crosby. They've struggle with that the last few years. 

2 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Never seen a line move from 39 to 13 so fast

AAW got in his feelings earlier and wanted it strictly Lumberton/Silsbee talk. So I got the smokeless town all worked up lol which is very easy to do btw. By saying PNG by 40. But PNG will win by 2 TDs 

But no, Silsbee is not one of the top schools in the area they aren't even top 5, maybe bottom of the list for top 10. 

PNG worse season and one of Silsbee best season little smokeless town took a Big fat L to start the season. 

21 minutes ago, robanadana said:

A: I think all of you guys are nuts and reading way too much into a scrimmage. It means absolutely ZERO! If your respective coaches aren't looking at all their players in the first one and evaluating their ENTIRE team you might need to evaluate to coach.

B: PAM needs to prove they can beat Central and Ozen before they start talking about playing Crosby. They've struggle with that the last few years. 

Bottom line: they own both schools. 5 wins outta 6 years with Central and 9 wins outta 10 years with Ozen. The only thing Memorial has to prove is that they can play some consistently tough defense