Basic Righty Premise( will it "offend" like the other?)

stevenash

20 hours ago, Big girl said:

I don't receive free stuff either. Well, my job did give me a free water bottle yesterday and a t-shirt with their logo on it so I guess I do.

Well good for you. Too bad there aren't several tens of million others like you.

Only time I needed assistance was when I got laid off and had to draw unemployment. Funny, I found another job because I looked for one.

I fonly it were about a bottle and t-shirt.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Well good for you. Too bad there aren't several tens of million others like you.

Only time I needed assistance was when I got laid off and had to draw unemployment. Funny, I found another job because I looked for one.

I fonly it were about a bottle and t-shirt.

I dont know anyone that is unemployed and doesn't want to work. 

46 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

stop listening to am radio

Nice ( actually weak) try-  My comments based upon a long life of experience.  Also heard a CEO being interviewed on the Business Channel about two years ago who said his company interviewed 3 people about a job opening.  When asked when they would be available if the company chose them for the position, the answer happened to coincide EXACTLY with the date that unemployment benefits ran out.

19 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Nice ( actually weak) try-  My comments based upon a long life of experience.  Also heard a CEO being interviewed on the Business Channel about two years ago who said his company interviewed 3 people about a job opening.  When asked when they would be available if the company chose them for the position, the answer happened to coincide EXACTLY with the date that unemployment benefits ran out.

You are talking about a very small percentage of americans dude. we have small percentage of americans that do other unfavorable things also. get this, some of the folks that don't want to work are probably REpublicans also, you didn't hear this from me.

16 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

You are talking about a very small percentage of americans dude. we have small percentage of americans that do other unfavorable things also. get this, some of the folks that don't want to work are probably REpublicans also, you didn't hear this from me.

I have no doubt whatsoever that those who don't want to work come from all over the political spectrum.  My problem is we have a system that encourages rather than discourages it.  I don't think you have a clue about what percentage is involved, but go ahead and believe your contention if you wish.  Not working has become a generational issue that seems to perpetuate itself.  A good indicator is the record amount of food stamps being used.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I have no doubt whatsoever that those who don't want to work come from all over the political spectrum.  My problem is we have a system that encourages rather than discourages it.  I don't think you have a clue about what percentage is involved, but go ahead and believe your contention if you wish.  Not working has become a generational issue that seems to perpetuate itself.  A good indicator is the record amount of food stamps being used.

what you like to take food stamps from everyone, because their will always be abusers and their always has been. Congress steals more than people on food stamps.

53 minutes ago, stevenash said:

More in welfare and food stamps under the great one's watch.  But boy, Bush was horrible.

23 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

More in welfare and food stamps under the great one's watch.  But boy, Bush was horrible.

Wait patiently to be told why it is "different' this time.  Just as it was unpatriotic and irresponsible for Bush to increase the debt by 5 trillion ( unpatriotic and irresponsible were candidate Obama's SPECIFIC words available on many youtube videos) but to increase it after that by 9 trillion is, somehow, a different story