20 must see Southeast Texas football games in 2016

AggiesAreWe

3 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

We are looking forward to avoiding the punch once again, just like the past decade.  We.are so shaking in our cleats, dont tell Kronos, he may go off on us and we'll be more scared.

I think the scoreboard will do that after the game with another Titan home win. Can yall stay for all 4 quarters though? I remember 70% of yall leaving in 2001 after halftime band performances. 

3 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Thats the best part, dont hate

It really was, I lmao watching the traffic flowing down Twin City from the parking lot before 2nd half kickoff, at least Png small contigent stayed for the whole game that year, it was a Saturday night though so they had no excuses. :)

34 minutes ago, theNeed4Speed said:

Always great games played in the golden triangle, but some even greater games played in southeast Texas (central and west)

Crosby vs. Dayton will be epic again this year.

When the Enterprise gets a subscription spike in Crosby or Dayton, I am sure that this game will make the list.

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

When the Enterprise gets a subscription spike in Crosby or Dayton, I am sure that this game will make the list.

And when the Enterprise starts calling the teams in it's coverage area greater golden triangle and not SETX, I will then not feel the need to comment regarding real SETX teams in a piece titled "20 SETX games you must see". And, I'm not going to hold my breath on that, so carry on.

17 minutes ago, theNeed4Speed said:

And when the Enterprise starts calling the teams in it's coverage area greater golden triangle and not SETX, I will then not feel the need to comment regarding real SETX teams in a piece titled "20 SETX games you must see". And, I'm not going to hold my breath on that, so carry on.

Both Arguments are well founded.  Draw.

1 hour ago, theNeed4Speed said:

They can call it whatever they want.  Again, if your sense of geographic integrity is so offended, then the Enterprise is not required reading.

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

They can call it whatever they want.  Again, if your sense of geographic integrity is so offended, then the Enterprise is not required reading.

They can call it whatever they want and I can have an opinion on it. Don't get butt hurt over everything I say, Todd. It's going to be alright.

9 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Just answer me one question, it is all Southeast Texas, why doesn't the Chronicle include Golden Triangle teams in their coverage.

Because they are idiots. Just like the one guy for the Chron last year that was trying to take credit for WO-S as SETX and not ONE person the entire year mentioned or covered them up until the state game. The beef between Houston and Beaumont is real, Lol.

4 minutes ago, theNeed4Speed said:

Seen you loaded up on the beer out there chief. I drank plenty of it this weekend too, in route to that first place finish in the 3rd flight.

Proud? I thought you were a single handicap? I know some that were in that 3rd flight and their handicaps. You should be ashamed.

And, I paid my $100 for sponsor, got my fill.

10 minutes ago, theNeed4Speed said:

I know some, too. Ashamed? I have been playing out there for 20 years. If they chose to put me in the 5th or the 1st, that's up to them.

I won the 2nd flight by 4 strokes and finished 1 out of the money in the 1st.

Keep trying.

Keep tooting that horn.

Not sure why you mentioned any of this in this thread.