Is Trump broke??

Big girl

"YES TRUMP IS BROKE"

"Talkingpointsmemo.com

The author of the article wrote this. "I confess even I'm surprised at what the overnight FEC filings revealed about the Trump campaign. Posting the '

This is the hidden content, please
' column yesterday made me feel at least a touch exposed since I figured he'd add (either from his own money or fundraising) at least some additional funds to the paltry $2.4 million cash on hand in his previous filing. Appears not. Now on top of that it's revealed that he's been using his presidential campaign to funnel millions of dollars back into his own businesses. The new filing shows the campaign had only $1.3 million in cash on hand at the beginning of this month, in comparison to $42 million on hand for the Hillary campaign."

He hasn't much in his campaign coffers.  So his campaign is broke, but not Donald.  Hillary has $42 million worth of donations, most from the Big Banks, Big Business, Big Insurances, Unions.   And all those Big contributors will want Big favors.  Politics has, basically, always been like this.  The Big money is gambling on Hillary winning, which, barring any potential events, is a good bet.

6 minutes ago, REBgp said:

He hasn't much in his campaign coffers.  So his campaign is broke, but not Donald.  Hillary has $42 million worth of donations, most from the Big Banks, Big Business, Big Insurances, Unions.   And all those Big contributors will want Big favors.  Politics has, basically, always been like this.  The Big money is gambling on Hillary winning, which, barring any potential events, is a good bet.

Very accurate statement. Trump has billions in the bank and will use at his dispense if needed. However, the campaign raised 10 million since May 28 and the June report will demonstrate the financial surge once released in the coming days. After today's speech, I anticipate the polls to reflect a more even race in key states. As reported by CNN yesterday, Donald leads in Ohio, tied in Penn (a blue state) and is currently down in Florida by 8-10 points, as of last week. I think you will see a close nit race as many in the middle begin to move away from Killary. People are deeply concerned with safety, health care, economy and growth and I believe those are the things that will determine the outcome of this election.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

very misleading big girl- why didn't you say is his campaign broke?

This is the hidden content, please

Because the article said he was broke and that he was putting campaign money into his businesses. I asked a question and posted an excerpt of the article, so i assumed people would figure out the meaning of it. I didn't state that it was fact. I state things the way I want to state them. Are you the statement police officier?

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

1..Build a wall and TEMPORARILY stop Muslim immigration until we get a handle on things

2.  Repeal Obamacare

3.  Lower income tax rates

4.  reduce or freeze regulations

You had to guess a couple of days ago. Where are your sources? Can you post a legitimate article?

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You had to guess a couple of days ago. Where are your sources? Can you post a legitimate article?

Have you not heard him espouse all of these things over the last few months?  He has referred to each 100 times or  more.  As for a legitimate article, I will not seek a blog or something like Thinkprogress.org and present it as credible.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Has Trump given his position safety, health care, economy and growth?

No, except that he is going to build a wall, a very big wall, because he is smart and knows how to build big walls, and he will make the Mexican government pay for the wall, because he is smart and knows how to build walls. He also wants all Muslims to register with the federal government; even though, white men in the U.S. commit  more terroristic acts.

1 hour ago, theNeed4Speed said:

Very accurate statement. Trump has billions in the bank and will use at his dispense if needed. However, the campaign raised 10 million since May 28 and the June report will demonstrate the financial surge once released in the coming days. After today's speech, I anticipate the polls to reflect a more even race in key states. As reported by CNN yesterday, Donald leads in Ohio, tied in Penn (a blue state) and is currently down in Florida by 8-10 points, as of last week. I think you will see a close nit race as many in the middle begin to move away from Killary. People are deeply concerned with safety, health care, economy and growth and I believe those are the things that will determine the outcome of this election.

CNN? I don't trust CNN, Fox or MSNBC

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No, except that he is going to build a wall, a very big wall, because he is smart and knows how to build big walls, and he will make the Mexican government pay for the wall, because he is smart and knows how to build walls. He also wants all Muslims to register with the federal government; even though, white men in the U.S. commit  more terroristic acts.

You stated this lie a few days ago and I provided links that disproved it...with a quick Bing search. Did you even look at the links? Van Jones is trying to peddle this same notion and O'Reilly shot it down yesterday. But you will keep on believing what the Democrats want you to believe.

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I think you are totally wrong/lying on this one. I don't believe that Mr. Trump is taking money from the campaign and putting into his personal business.  But if you can show me where I am wrong about that, I am certainly ready to listed.  And yes, your statement was misleading because the article referred to how much cash the Trump campaign had while you inferred that it was Mr. Trump personally who has a net worth of 4-5 billion.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Translation:  I don't trust anyone who doesn't say what I want to hear.  Thinkprogress.org is a wonderful and credible news source.

She has posted articles from Politico also, another credible (lefties only) news source. They're right up there with Huffington Post.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

She has posted articles from Politico also, another credible (lefties only) news source. They're right up there with Huffington Post.

Would you rather it be from Fox, Breitbart and World Nut Daily?

By the way my favorite news sources are Vox, Vice, and the Intercept.

Finally, I wouldn't consider Politico to be a "lefty" site. I have some conservative friends that share articles from there on Facebook. If you really want "lefty" sites, go look at Jezebel, Daily Kos, Addicting Info, and TYT. However, places like Politico, CNN, and the mainstream media don't really have a "leftist" bias.

Now don't get me wrong, there are biases in the media. However, they aren't to any political side. The three main biases that there are in the media are a sensationalism bias, a bias in favor of the establishment, and a neutrality bias (call everything 50/50.) 

Just about all, if not all, links I have seen from Politico show a strong strong bias towards the left. I don't frequent the sight, so I don't know their full content. But some of the stories I have seen would be way too far left for even CNN (who is also not completely unbiased). I have heard many people talk about how far left Politico is. And yes I would definitely be in favor of links from Fox over most other sites. If you don't think that Politico, CNN and the mainstream media doesn't have a "leftist" bias, I have a feeling you are a leftist.

37 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

Would you rather it be from Fox, Breitbart and World Nut Daily?

By the way my favorite news sources are Vox, Vice, and the Intercept.

Finally, I wouldn't consider Politico to be a "lefty" site. I have some conservative friends that share articles from there on Facebook. If you really want "lefty" sites, go look at Jezebel, Daily Kos, Addicting Info, and TYT. However, places like Politico, CNN, and the mainstream media don't really have a "leftist" bias.

Now don't get me wrong, there are biases in the media. However, they aren't to any political side. The three main biases that there are in the media are a sensationalism bias, a bias in favor of the establishment, and a neutrality bias (call everything 50/50.) 

Are you familiar with Katy Couric?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is one of the dumbest comments I've ever read on SETX...You are clearly not dealing with a full deck!

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Just about all, if not all, links I have seen from Politico show a strong strong bias towards the left. I don't frequent the sight, so I don't know their full content. But some of the stories I have seen would be way too far left for even CNN (who is also not completely unbiased). I have heard many people talk about how far left Politico is. And yes I would definitely be in favor of links from Fox over most other sites. If you don't think that Politico, CNN and the mainstream media doesn't have a "leftist" bias, I have a feeling you are a leftist.

If you think that Politico, CNN, and the MSM are leftist, I have a feeling you are just a RWNJ. Seriously, you RWNJ's are just like the SJW's, you want everybody to dance to your tune.

9 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

If you think that Politico, CNN, and the MSM are leftist, I have a feeling you are just a RWNJ. Seriously, you RWNJ's are just like the SJW's, you want everybody to dance to your tune.

And you are not guilty of that, correct?  You are totally independent and totally reject any news with a political leaning?

33 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

Evidently you're not comfortable with your liberal/leftist politics.  The man suggested you are a leftist, and you suggested he was a RWNJ.   If your a leftist, be comfortable in your views.