LAWSUIT FORCES W.TX SHERIFF TO REMOVE CROSSES

Hagar

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

Do any locally have crosses on them?

I thot there was some reference to religion given to several depts & placed on patrol cars in the area.   Can't remember what though (senile).   It may have been "In God we trust", which is our national motto, and thus may be exempt from the lawsuits/atheist.   

At 71 years of age, I find myself living in a strange land.

10 hours ago, REBgp said:

I thot there was some reference to religion given to several depts & placed on patrol cars in the area.   Can't remember what though (senile).   It may have been "In God we trust", which is our national motto, and thus may be exempt from the lawsuits/atheist.   

At 71 years of age, I find myself living in a strange land.

4 hours ago, CRUSHCOACH said:

This kind of stuff is getting ridiculous ! Why, should the vast majority of people yield to a small section of people on thes issues. Time to step up and do whats right !

The US Constitution perhaps. 

Less than 5% of this country are Asians. Should the 95+% of everyone else be able to vote them not being able to get jobs since they are in such a minority?

The entire premise of the Constitution is rights of everyone equally and not the majority. 

The "majority" argument never works on such a rights question and it should not. A lot of people tend to cite constitutional rights until it goes against one of their beliefs..... then it is majority rules.