Trumps Mouth

nappyroots

Paul Ryan, Newt Gingrich and other top republicans distancing themselves from Trumps racist comments. Will this mouth help him like it has in the past or hurt him in the end. No comments from this board because trump is republican but he has went against his previous comments and outright lied so many times. Not saying Hillary hasn't but Trump can match her lie to lie, he just doesn't have a political background to measure his lies yet, we can only imagine.

Everything is racist anymore. We are being invaded by illegal aliens. If we try to do something about it, we are racist. We have fought nearly every country worth mentioning protecting yours and my rights to live and call this our home. None of us would be here had we worried about offending the Germans and Japs. Those are/were races of people. Was that racist? Show the distinction/difference.

Oh, that's right. Our communist president has apologized to the Japs. Wonder if he has visited the Arizona Memorial? Duh.....NO

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Paul Ryan, Newt Gingrich and other top republicans distancing themselves from Trumps racist comments. Will this mouth help him like it has in the past or hurt him in the end. No comments from this board because trump is republican but he has went against his previous comments and outright lied so many times. Not saying Hillary hasn't but Trump can match her lie to lie, he just doesn't have a political background to measure his lies yet, we can only imagine.

What are the racist comments he has made?

31 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Be careful LumRaiderFan and Baddog-  you are letting your "white privilege" show!!!!!!!!

Been working since I was 13. No job was handed to me because I was white. Where is the privilege? That is totally a made up excuse to serve an agenda.

20 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump came under fire this week for saying a federal judge's "Mexican heritage" should disqualify him from overseeing an ongoing fraud case against Trump University.

Read the whole story...Trump feels there could be a conflict of interest due to his previous political opinions...mainly on immigration...and he's probably right.

I'm no Trump fan and he says some dumb stuff, but doesn't come across as racist.

Minorities use the excuse of skin color on a daily basis. "I can't get a fair trial because too many white people are on the jury." "I can't get a job because too many white people are on the hiring committee." "The system is unfair because it is controlled by white people." Now that a white person uses the same excuse, somehow he is the racist.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Trump has used his nasty mouth against every republican candidate that ran against him and almost all of them accept jeb endorsed him.

I believe that is called politics.  Of course, I am sure you have forgotten what Mr. Obama said when his presidential candidacy opponent, Joe Biden said about him being articulate.  No surprise that Mr. Obama played the standard "card" immediately.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Read the whole story...Trump feels there could be a conflict of interest due to his previous political opinions...mainly on immigration...and he's probably right.

I'm no Trump fan and he says some dumb stuff, but doesn't come across as racist.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I believe that is called politics.  Of course, I am sure you have forgotten what Mr. Obama said when his presidential candidacy opponent, Joe Biden said about him being articulate.  No surprise that Mr. Obama played the standard "card" immediately.

Trump admits today that his platform is racist against certain groups of people!

I'm certainly don't understand why all these people are calling Trump a racist.  I just recently saw a black man getting a retrial because his lawyers said it was an all white jury.   Does that make the lawyers racist?  The jury?  Because Trump has repeatedly said he was going to build a wall at the US/Mexican border, he feels the judges ethnicity may affect his judgement.

If you think his concern is racist, you should read Supreme Court Justice, Sonia Sotomayor's opinion in this link.

This is the hidden content, please