Trumps Mouth

nappyroots

4 hours ago, JWB said:

So what your really saying is you're not voting this year because the two candidates are white? that's what all this crap you post sounds like to me?

I have voted for whites all of my life, before 2008 i have never voted for a black for nothing. i don't care for racist white or black people and i don't agree with every democrat like some on this board agree with every republican. I wouldnt have voted for jessie jackson for mayor of port Arthur. 

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I have voted for whites all of my life, before 2008 i have never voted for a black for nothing. i don't care for racist white or black people and i don't agree with every democrat like some on this board agree with every republican. I wouldnt have voted for jessie jackson for mayor of port Arthur. 

Name some on this board, even 1, that agrees with every Republican.

You have your parties confused over who is in lock-step with their candidates.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Hillary will never have racist comments about her like the Obama's, she will never be compared to animals like Mrs. obama. The Clintons will never be treated like the obama's no matter what they do. Obama is mixed, but whites never will claim anyone that is mixed(whites 50 and above) these young folks don't give a ......

Really? There's a line where one can enter "mixed" on a birth certificate?

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

I think Lois Lerner found out who Smitty really was and has some of her "associates" taking up most of his time.  ( from, of course, the most transparent administration in history and where the Pres said that there is not one smidgeon of corruption within the IRS)

Are you talking about the two term president of the united states with the 52% approval rating(that's more than half) Bush's was 22% when he left office if you were wondering, Jimmy carter was slightly higher than Bush at 34%, Bill Clinton was 66%(Monica and all)

Bush left office in the middle of the financial crisis.  Any president departing at that time would have had a high disapproval rating.  And please do not come back with that trite hackneyed comment that Bush caused the financial crisis.  The answer to that is the sub prime mortgage problem and the Community Reinvestment Act.  Check the origin of that one.  The FACT is that there was corruption taking place at the IRS and it has been admitted to recently.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Bush left office in the middle of the financial crisis.  Any president departing at that time would have had a high disapproval rating.  And please do not come back with that trite hackneyed comment that Bush caused the financial crisis.  The answer to that is the sub prime mortgage problem and the Community Reinvestment Act.  Check the origin of that one.  The FACT is that there was corruption taking place at the IRS and it has been admitted to recently.

well.....why wasn't that noted with his 22% and why couldn't a republican win for the next two presidential terms 

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Are you talking about the two term president of the united states with the 52% approval rating(that's more than half) Bush's was 22% when he left office if you were wondering, Jimmy carter was slightly higher than Bush at 34%, Bill Clinton was 66%(Monica and all)

Careful when you are dealing with facts.....

Bush's average approval rating is 49.4

Obama's is 47.0

Bush Sr beat Clinton at a 60.9 versus clintons 55.1

This is the hidden content, please

Approval rating change all the time.

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

fact is Bush screwed up so bad that it allowed Obama to come in and win two elections, Bush Sr couldn't even win a second one, Bush Jr wouldn't have won a first one had him and Jeb not stole florida. Gore won the popular vote and lost the election hmmmm

I dont think the messed up voting machines will matter this yr with these two boneheads running. 

Nappy,  let me give you a couple of thoughts even though I know you wont give them the slightest consideration

1.  Arent you tired of people who have spent their entire lives learning how to say the right thing but cannot get anything done and have accomplished very little outside of being voted into office?    Is it remotely possible that someone who is not so eloquent might be able to accomplish things others cant as demonstrated by their success in their personal lives?

2.  When you notice that democrats and republicans BOTH fear a Trump Presidency, is it more a fear that "life as usual in Washington" might be altered permanently and thus harm their personal  play pen that they spent so many years creating?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Nappy,  let me give you a couple of thoughts even though I know you wont give them the slightest consideration

1.  Arent you tired of people who have spent their entire lives learning how to say the right thing but cannot get anything done and have accomplished very little outside of being voted into office?    Is it remotely possible that someone who is not so eloquent might be able to accomplish things others cant as demonstrated by their success in their personal lives?

2.  When you notice that democrats and republicans BOTH fear a Trump Presidency, is it more a fear that "life as usual in Washington" might be altered permanently and thus harm their personal  play pen that they spent so many years creating?

Do you really believe the people that run this country will allow Trump to make any decisions? You really think Trump is that different of a candidate? There's no way you can be that naive. Smh...

29 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Do you really believe the people that run this country will allow Trump to make any decisions? You really think Trump is that different of a candidate? There's no way you can be that naive. Smh...

If you believe that Trump won't be able to make any decisions, why are you so afraid of him occupying the White House?

40 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Excuse me sir, but from a business standpoint, I don't consider myself naïve.  You wanted to talk about the Trump bankruptcies?  How about Solyndra?  How about the U.S. Postal Service?  How about Amtrak?  How about the City of Detroit and also the Detroit School system?  The difference between the Trump bankruptcies and what our government does is that the Trump bankruptcies ended and further damage was eliminated..  Postal Service and Amtrak are perpetual bankruptcies that continue because they can write bad checks to keep themselves afloat.  And don't forget the General Motors Bankruptcy where bondholders were robbed of their monies and the Unions were given ownership in the new GM.  Yes, that business acumen of the Federal Government is really good isn't it?  Almost as good as Venezuela and Greece.

I dont trust any of them in DC . At least I know Trump has not made a living in office like so many of these scum bags and I know he is not beholding to anyone or any foreign nation like the democratic nominee is. Shes been bought and paid for so many time its ridiculous!

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

well.....why wasn't that noted with his 22% and why couldn't a republican win for the next two presidential terms 

Too many low information voters that have no idea what stevenash is even talking about...don't know that the Bush administration was calling out this problem as early as 2003 I believe.

Barney Frank said all was well...google it...it's all there.

This is the hidden content, please

9 hours ago, stevenash said:

Excuse me sir, but from a business standpoint, I don't consider myself naïve.  You wanted to talk about the Trump bankruptcies?  How about Solyndra?  How about the U.S. Postal Service?  How about Amtrak?  How about the City of Detroit and also the Detroit School system?  The difference between the Trump bankruptcies and what our government does is that the Trump bankruptcies ended and further damage was eliminated..  Postal Service and Amtrak are perpetual bankruptcies that continue because they can write bad checks to keep themselves afloat.  And don't forget the General Motors Bankruptcy where bondholders were robbed of their monies and the Unions were given ownership in the new GM.  Yes, that business acumen of the Federal Government is really good isn't it?  Almost as good as Venezuela and Greece.

do you really want to go here, because i can get back to you with another list