Trumps Mouth

nappyroots

Trump isn't a racist...That's just easy label to put on someone you dislike or don't agree with...Trump is brash, he sometimes says things that don't come out quite right,and that media likes to twist, but I believe he'll be better for our country than who is running against him and who we got in there now!

22 minutes ago, JWB said:

Trump isn't a racist...That's just easy label to put on someone you dislike or don't agree with...Trump is brash, he sometimes says things that don't come out quite right,and that media likes to twist, but I believe he'll be better for our country than who is running against him and who we got in there now!

you guys called senator obama a community organizer with no experience when he ran, but you have confidence in a man that can't handle his finances without going bankrupt(not once but 4 times) and won't show his taxes, has no problem telling lies and flip flopping on almost everything he says. How bout trump university?

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:

To much Sean Klannity for you

Dont watch it I had good schoolin and can think for myself  Remember white privilege oh wait I graduated with a bunch of blacks that had the same teachers and everything. Guess its my fault Yobama wouldn't release any records must have something to hide!

6 hours ago, 77 said:

Dont watch it I had good schoolin and can think for myself  Remember white privilege oh wait I graduated with a bunch of blacks that had the same teachers and everything. Guess its my fault Yobama wouldn't release any records must have something to hide!

He must have and he succeeded, can donald drumpf do the same

23 minutes ago, 77 said:

Wonder what the unemployment rate is now for Blacks versus what it was when Yobama took office. 

the unemployment rate is much better, i don't know of any black family thats doing worse. The chances of getting  job around here for someone that wants one is much better now than in 2008

19 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the unemployment rate is much better, i don't know of any black family thats doing worse. The chances of getting  job around here for someone that wants one is much better now than in 2008

Show me some data to back that up...it ain't in the construction or petroleum industry.

10 minutes ago, 77 said:

Way more blacks are out of the work force just like whites and the numbers are skewed to come up with the 5% rate!

They have always been...and people like you don't give a .....so why even act like it. In fact you putting yo in front of any black man's name tells me that you don't care for black people. You probably wouldn't do it in person though.

4 hours ago, JWB said:

wait...I thought Obama is mixed? Black Dad and white Mom....Just because folks don't like Obama doesn't make them racists.....what about whites that don't like Hillary? are they racists too?

Hillary will never have racist comments about her like the Obama's, she will never be compared to animals like Mrs. obama. The Clintons will never be treated like the obama's no matter what they do. Obama is mixed, but whites never will claim anyone that is mixed(whites 50 and above) these young folks don't give a ......