Big 12

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Snyder has lost it

This is the hidden content, please

He really has.  Everyone knows aggy would rather be anyone's b*tch other than Texas'.  I mean a century of that would be enough for anyone!

Mr. BG actually nailed it though.  Mizzou and Colorado having buyer's remorse...

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He's probably right though. Missouri and Colorado IMO. 

Mizzou has more problems than you can shake a stick at, and Colorado hasn't been relevant since the Big 8 days. 

If the Big 12 were to expand today, I'd like to see Houston and Memphis added. Maybe BYU... 

I don't have a vote, and there is a reason that I'm wearing nomex and sweating like a madman right now instead of realigning the Big 12!

1 hour ago, shovel said:

Mizzou has more problems than you can shake a stick at, and Colorado hasn't been relevant since the Big 8 days. 

If the Big 12 were to expand today, I'd like to see Houston and Memphis added. Maybe BYU... 

I don't have a vote, and there is a reason that I'm wearing nomex and sweating like a madman right now instead of realigning the Big 12!

Correct, all the more reason to head back to the Big-12-2. 

BYU, Memphis, and ugh Cincinnati should be the top 3. Houston will not be supported by the non-Texas Big 12 schools. Plus having 4 Texas and 2 Texas north schools is the perfect division set up. Adding any of those three schools would complete the north replacing what use to be Colorado and Missouri. Games between BYU and West Virginia would be fun though.  

33 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I can understand why y'all would want to leave Iowa State off that map.  That game last year was pretty rough. 

Mack the Cyclones scored again, it really is that bad. Did ut even get in the redzone in that game?? They embarrassed the whole damn state that night. Made ISU look like a SEC or PAC12 team playing ut in a bowl game.