Big 12

3 minutes ago, bulldogbacker said:

This belongs on a different thread about Texas Football. Move it

btw

Moorer would not let him away from workouts.

Its staying right here. 

Workouts? Lol! Gotta come with a better excuse than that. I guess Dylan Haines the new face of UT football. Better get some more water for yalls toilet. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Its staying right here. 

Workouts? Lol! Gotta come with a better excuse than that. I guess Dylan Haines the new face of UT football. Better get some more water for yalls toilet. 

RigginsRealDad

Haynes is a senior. 

It means something that you wouldn't understand.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You right cause I seen our seniors whip yall arse couple years ago…. Well maybe you are still wrong after all. Lmao

You sure talk a lot about that one game two years ago.. Considering you were 8-5 last year. That'll win the $EC west every year! Oh wait...

Texas is a national brand.  Charlie  just completed the #3 recruiting class in the country after coming off a losing season.  You can't keep a giant down.  He will either right the ship in short order or someone else will.  

Arkansas cut the purse strings a quarter century ago and has been largely irrelevant since.  Instead of strengthening their recruiting in Texas the opposite became true.  They did help OU though.   (Ironically, OU seems to get the concept and is decidedly attached to the UT teat.)

Aggy, however, is bad with history, like most things, and decided to try the Arky route.  After a momentary blip, they are heading back to their long honored tradition of mediocrity.  

Thus endeth tonight's history lesson...

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Texas is a national brand.  Charlie  just completed the #3 recruiting class in the country after coming off a losing season.  You can't keep a giant down.  He will either right the ship in short order or someone else will.  

Arkansas cut the purse strings a quarter century ago and has been largely irrelevant since.  Instead of strengthening their recruiting in Texas the opposite became true.  They did help OU though.   (Ironically, OU seems to get the concept and is decidedly attached to the UT teat.)

Aggy, however, is bad with history, like most things, and decided to try the Arky route.  After a momentary blip, they are heading back to their long honored tradition of mediocrity.  

Thus endeth tonight's history lesson...

I bet Arkansas has a better season this year than UT. You wanna play double or nothing on our old bet I won? 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I bet Arkansas has a better season this year than UT. You wanna play double or nothing on our old bet I won? 

RigginsRealDad

I will bet you a chicken dinner that Texas has more wins in the 2016 CFB season than Arkie.

Hookem