MOBS ATTACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS - SAN JOSE MAYOR BLAMES TRUMP

Hagar

52 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The Chicago killings are idiots with guns. Just like the tray von killing..an idiot with a gun..I would have taken his gun though and pistol whipped him

The reason you wont acknowledge or be concerned with what goes on in Chicago is because a goodly portion of those shooting deaths are black on black crimes and that ruins the narrative you are promoting.

3 hours ago, JWB said:

Here's some info on the Rice case, (you should do some research yourself)...The Rice case looks like tragic shooting that could've been avoided, the other incidents were grown adults that could've handled themselves very differently. And another thing... don't insult me or anyone else on this public forum, that's not very mature! You don't need to trust me or like me because you don't know me...Just do some research and read before you get on here making yourself look foolish...

This is the hidden content, please

How did I insult YOU? I KNOW ABOUT THE CASE, YOU HAD to look it up! The kid (12 year old who LOOKED 12) was shot because he had a TOY GUN....Anything else you say is BS, if it's not talking about how wrong it is to kill ANY kid, let alone a young black kid, for nothing. Again I never insulted you, as a matter of fact you told me to " grow up", which was unnecessary. Smh....some people like you have this sense of entitlement, and feel like you should never be challenged, or its an "insult".....Grow up.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Jobs...jobs....jobs...The country was doing well

Yes it was...the high tech PRIVATE industry was exploding.

Amazing what happens when gov stays out of the way.

Now if Clinton would have had things go his way, we would have have a Clintoncare disaster to deal with like the Obamacare disaster we have now.

Also, one of his greatest claims, welfare reform, was the work of the new Republican congress led by Newt Gingrich, which Clinton was dragged into which he now claims as his.

One more thing, you can save a lot of money by ignoring attacks on the US and not spending money to defend yourself...he chose to do that and soon after he left, Bush had to start cleaning up his mess.

2 hours ago, nappyroots said:
1 hour ago, Dick Vitale said:

How did I insult YOU? I KNOW ABOUT THE CASE, YOU HAD to look it up! The kid (12 year old who LOOKED 12) was shot because he had a TOY GUN....Anything else you say is BS, if it's not talking about how wrong it is to kill ANY kid, let alone a young black kid, for nothing. Again I never insulted you, as a matter of fact you told me to " grow up", which was unnecessary. Smh....some people like you have this sense of entitlement, and feel like you should never be challenged, or its an "insult".....Grow up.

The Chicago killings are idiots with guns. Just like the tray von killing..an idiot with a gun..I would have taken his gun though and pistol whipped him

That's right I looked it up, that's more than you did before getting on here running your mouth...All you knew about the case was the kid was black....the shooting wasn't inside a walmart and it wasn't a toy gun...it was airsoft gun with the fluorescent tip taken off the barrel making it look very real...Its a shame the kid lost his life and its a shame that you are the type of person to seek out any reason to push your personal racist agenda...

19 minutes ago, JWB said:

That's right I looked it up, that's more than you did before getting on here running your mouth...All you knew about the case was the kid was black....the shooting wasn't inside a walmart and it wasn't a toy gun...it was airsoft gun with the fluorescent tip taken off the barrel making it look very real...Its a shame the kid lost his life and its a shame that you are the type of person to seek out any reason to push your personal racist agenda...

Its not even POSSIBLE for blacks to be "racists"...Blacks aren't the ones that pretend to be the supreme race...I'm no racist...I'm a REALIST.

32 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Its not even POSSIBLE for blacks to be "racists"...Blacks aren't the ones that pretend to be the supreme race...I'm no racist...I'm a REALIST.

Ali was injected with Parkinsons- realism

Gorilla shooting was a diversion for a hanged black man- realism

When I looked up racism- it said " showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races or believing that a particular race is superior to another"

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Ali was injected with Parkinsons- realism

Gorilla shooting was a diversion for a hanged black man- realism

When I looked up racism- it said " showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races or believing that a particular race is superior to another"

And this is how I feel according to who?

4 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

And this is how I feel according to who?

That wasn't the point- it was to show that believing a race is superior is one component of the definition  but so is " showing or feeling discrimnatino or prejudice against people of other races.  From my perspective, the latter does NOT disqualify a black from being racist.

1 hour ago, Dick Vitale said:

That's one of the most naïve statements I've ever read on this board.

I won't bother asking you a question because it's obvious you won't answer.