MOBS ATTACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS - SAN JOSE MAYOR BLAMES TRUMP

Hagar

39 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

This mayor has no regard for the first amendment.  Evidentially, I'd you're a democrat in San Jose, there is no law.

Agree...I posted this in another thread commenting on how the mayor blames this on Trump and not the violent protesters.

And the media falls right in line and reports it this way...what angers them more than anything is this won't hurt Trump one bit.

1 minute ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Agree...I posted this in another thread commenting on how the mayor blames this on Trump and not the violent protesters.

And the media falls right in line and reports it this way...what angers them more than anything is this won't hurt Trump one bit.

Sorry, didn't see it.  Got all torqued when I read it and turned into a bull in a china shop.   I agree with your thoughts.  In fact, I'd bet it actually helps him.  

1 hour ago, 77 said:

I saw that the cops did nothing to protect the folks going to rally so I guess we can say they are on the side of the protesters waving Mexico flags and beating folks and most are probably illegal!

I saw that.  Was wondering if they're on the side of the protesters or if the Mayor refused to allow the police to help?  Either way - pathetic!

On 6/3/2016 at 3:01 PM, 77 said:

I saw that the cops did nothing to protect the folks going to rally so I guess we can say they are on the side of the protesters waving Mexico flags and beating folks and most are probably illegal!

They were demanding refunds from trump university

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes, those Mexican flags are reliable indicators about seeking refunds from Trump University

Didn't he say he was going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of The United States, and he was going to make THEM build it? I don't blame them for jumping on the bigot and the idiot fan club of supporters....I wish they would come here..I would be on the front line of people smacking those idiots around!

Nappy doesn't even care that people are being attacked. He's a real pip. Just a shot taker on a message board. His claim to fame. Wow!

If that was rpeublican followers attacking dems, I would be furious and want them arrested. Then, arrest the source. That is the real problem. Without funding, the protesters less violent and may not even show. The bad ass protesters would have been at the biker rally, but since they are wusses and cowards, they were no-shows.

1 minute ago, Dick Vitale said:

The irony in this matter is that you folks are calling people "illegals". This land was STOLEN in the first place! I would call that action more "illegal" than people trying come over here for a better life. Hypocrites.

You can always leave. You have that right.

2 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

How about YOU leave...Did you know that THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND?  How are you people gonna come here, STEAL the land and tell people THEY can leave? Please tell me "where do they do that at?"

I'm not upset about it. You are. Leave. 

Read the rest of my previous post. I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

I'm not upset about it. You are. Leave. 

Read the rest of my previous post. I'll wait.

Of course you're not upset...You are a benefactor of hate and violence against others....The way I see it YOU are the visitors here that rudely would never leave and took this land from civil people....YOU leave.

11 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

The irony in this matter is that you folks are calling people "illegals". This land was STOLEN in the first place! I would call that action more "illegal" than people trying come over here for a better life. Hypocrites.

Dickie - do you believe that Juan Lopez-Sanchez came here because he wanted a better life? 

I'm staying. If you hate your country so much, leave. People do it everyday and guess where they come.....HERE!!!!! Guess they aren't as pissed off about how this land was settled. Can't believe you play that card, but then, look who I'm arguing with. That pretty much says it all.

4 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Didn't he say he was going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out of The United States, and he was going to make THEM build it? I don't blame them for jumping on the bigot and the idiot fan club of supporters....I wish they would come here..I would be on the front line of people smacking those idiots around!

No, he said he was going to build a wall to protect American citizens and make Mexico PAY for it.

So you think it's okay for people to be attacked just for going to hear a man speak. If that is your criteria, then you should be okay with Hillary supporters getting attacked just for going to one of her rallies. You should be okay with Bernie supporters being attacked. You should be okay with Louis Farrakhan supporters being attacked. You should be okay with Reverend Wright's church attendees being attacked when leaving the church. And you should be okay with them being attacked while the attackers are wearing white sheets and burning the American flag while waving the Confederate flag. 

6 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

They are illegal according to the laws of the United States of America. Period. Pretty much all land on Earth has been "stolen" at one time or another in history.

2 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Of course you're not upset...You are a benefactor of hate and violence against others....The way I see it YOU are the visitors here that rudely would never leave and took this land from civil people....YOU leave.

So are you! Only a true hypocrite would rail against American citizens for enjoying the benefits this country has bestowed on them while enjoying these same benefits. If someone feels so strongly that the United States was founded on hate and violence, it is sure hypocritical for them to stay in this country...enjoying its bounties.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No, he said he was going to build a wall to protect American citizens and make Mexico PAY for it.

So you think it's okay for people to be attacked just for going to hear a man speak. If that is your criteria, then you should be okay with Hillary supporters getting attacked just for going to one of her rallies. You should be okay with Bernie supporters being attacked. You should be okay with Louis Farrakhan supporters being attacked. You should be okay with Reverend Wright's church attendees being attacked when leaving the church. And you should be okay with them being attacked while the attackers are wearing white sheets and burning the American flag while waving the Confederate flag. 

They are illegal according to the laws of the United States of America. Period. Pretty much all land on Earth has been "stolen" at one time or another in history.

So are you! Only a true hypocrite would rail against American citizens for enjoying the benefits this country has bestowed on them while enjoying these same benefits. If someone feels so strongly that the United States was founded on hate and violence, it is sure hypocritical for them to stay in this country...enjoying its bounties.

A black man in America, and being an educated one at that, I KNOW, that I am public enemy number 1! You think that being a target for police brutality, being racially discriminated against on a daily basis in every known way from employment, to profiling, is a BENEFIT? You will NEVER understand what it is to be me or any other black man in this country, so save that song and dance, please....You speak about being ATTACKED? Really? Do you really want to go THERE? You want to talk about the LAWS OF THE LAND? The constitution that you love so much says that I am 3/5ths of a person! STILL! You think that's a BENEFIT? And you want to justify it by saying ALL land on this earth has been stolen at one point or another, so its OK? Yep....that's your mindset...You can't help it..Its how you're made...SMH

8 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

A black man in America, and being an educated one at that, I KNOW, that I am public enemy number 1! You think that being a target for police brutality, being racially discriminated against on a daily basis in every known way from employment, to profiling, is a BENEFIT? You will NEVER understand what it is to be me or any other black man in this country, so save that song and dance, please....You speak about being ATTACKED? Really? Do you really want to go THERE? You want to talk about the LAWS OF THE LAND? The constitution that you love so much says that I am 3/5ths of a person! STILL! You think that's a BENEFIT? And you want to justify it by saying ALL land on this earth has been stolen at one point or another, so its OK? Yep....that's your mindset...You can't help it..Its how you're made...SMH

Yes, I want to go there. What makes you think I wouldn't. Profile much? You're trying to throw out things that happened 50 years and more ago (before I was born). Contrary to your unfounded beliefs, you are not public enemy number one. Blacks make up 13% of the population. If white people are as raciest as you seem to claim, black people would cease to exist in America. Raciest white people would never allow blacks to use the same facilities. Raciest white people would never allow affirmative action laws. Raciest white people would never allow black cops, or any black person in a position of authority. And raciest white people would never vote for a black politician, much less one for President.

I've read about people like you. You live in the United States afforded all of the laws as everyone else (even more) and all of the opportunity as everyone else, yet all you want to do is complain about things that happened in the past. And I noticed you didn't respond to the first part of my post. Why not? You went straight to profiling. Yeah, that's how the educated act.

Oh, im so scared. When you run out of ammo, then make threats. Typical. 

You still haven't answered my quewtion. Probably because an educated guy such as yourself knows there is no answer. 

Name a country that has not been invaded, reestablished, possibly cahnged boundary lines, etc....

These Mexicans that you refer to that we supposedly stole this state from, the aboriginals were Indian just like here. They were conquered by the Spanish. I don't see you jumping on a soap box against Spain. Why not? Another question that will go unanswered.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Yes, I want to go there. What makes you think I wouldn't. Profile much? You're trying to throw out things that happened 50 years and more ago (before I was born). Contrary to your unfounded beliefs, you are not public enemy number one. Blacks make up 13% of the population. If white people are as raciest as you seem to claim, black people would cease to exist in America. Raciest white people would never allow blacks to use the same facilities. Raciest white people would never allow affirmative action laws. Raciest white people would never allow black cops, or any black person in a position of authority. And raciest white people would never vote for a black politician, much less one for President.

I've read about people like you. You live in the United States afforded all of the laws as everyone else (even more) and all of the opportunity as everyone else, yet all you want to do is complain about things that happened in the past. And I noticed you didn't respond to the first part of my post. Why not? You went straight to profiling. Yeah, that's how the educated act.

You want me to forget about the past? While YOU are still the BENEFACTOR of what happened in the past, today in 2016? And believe me if white people COULD get rid of blacks, trust me, we would be extinct...But that's not possible, is it?...Question...You ask the Jews to forget the Holocaust? Don't worry...I'll wait.