Black Lives Matter leader Charles Wade charged with sex trafficking

LumRaiderFan

6 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Here is what I think about his arrest.

So what? If he is guilty of what is claimed, he is a dirtbag of the worst kind. If so he needs to have a nice long stay in government housing, specifically in the prison system. 

I have little respect for BLM as an organization. It is a movement based and started on a specific lie and continued through other falsification. The idea of people needing to be treated equally is great and honorable but they do exactly what they accuse others of doing. The do not want a race lumped into a group but they are willing to do the exact same thing for the police. 

Now as to his arrest, again, so what? Whether a person agrees or disagrees with the beliefs of BLM, his arrest should have no bearing on those beliefs or worthiness. That tactic is used o both sides of political arguments and they are always bogus. 

It is easy to find a person that is a crook in any organization or a belief. If Nancy Pelosi is indicted next week and eventually convicted and sentenced to life in prison, does that negate Obamacare? Whether we agree or disagree with it and her being maybe its biggest proponent, that doesn't make the law flawed. I think the law is flawed in itself but not because some Democrat might a crook. 

We can turn that around the other way. I believe in conservatism in most instances. Richard Nixon resigning from the presidency in disgrace has no bearing on my beliefs or the validity of wanting less government, less taxes, less gun control, etc. 

Yes, Nixon was guilty. Does that make my beliefs wrong? Not in the least. If the BLM guy is guilty as charges, does it does it make the BLM movement wrong? No. 

Those movement, beliefs or organizations should stand on their own and not be tied to some idiot, even at the top, that might be a criminal. Both sides play that game by pointing out flaws in people and using that to disgrace an entire organization. They are both wrong.

Again, I think the BLM movement is stupid. The chants of fry the pigs (police) are disgraceful. They want to toss each one of us into one big basket. They do not want the same done in return however. To look at BLM as being a bad organization because of a guy in a leadership position is simply wrong just as much as it is saying that Republicans are crooks because Nixon lied and covered up evidence. 

In my opinion. 

The BLM is a disgusting movement on it's own...no validation needed from one of it's dirtbag leaders...I simply posted it because it's news.

I had formed my opinion on BLM way before this guy made headlines.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The BLM is a disgusting movement on it's own...no validation needed from one of it's dirtbag leaders...I simply posted it because it's news.

I had formed my opinion on BLM way before this guy made headlines.

Yet again, I believe if you read my statement that is exactly what I sent. 

He is arrested for something totally different from the group, has absolutely nothing to do with the group. 

14 hours ago, tvc184 said:

If you read what I wrote, I said almost exactly that. I said that I have little respect for BLM and that it is based on a lie and continued lies.

This guy's arrest has no bearing on it one way or the other. 

Republicans and conservatives love to wear their religion (usually Christianity) on their sleeves.  Does one of the many flawed clergymen being arrested for sometimes terrible crimes such as child molesting make Christianity, Republicans or conservatives wrong?

I'll bet you think not. You likely want to apply that standard to BLM however. If so, I think that is hypocritical. 

If any organization or belief is judge by every single individual in it, then they are all corrupt. Using that standard we can say that all educators are crooks and care nothing of students and BISD proved it.... right? 

I believe the emboldened is an over generalization/stereotype.( I would have preferred for you to say SOME repubs and conservatives love to wear their religion on their sleeves)  As for the arrest and the BLM not being related, perhaps the intent of the original post was to suggest that this individual typifies a goodly portion  of the BLM membership.

5 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Yet again, I believe if you read my statement that is exactly what I sent. 

He is arrested for something totally different from the group, has absolutely nothing to do with the group. 

I can agree that many times a leader is a poor reflection of a group's standards, and sometimes they are a perfect reflection of their standards.

If you want to run a thuggish organization, hire thugs.

BUT...don't be surprised when they are caught up in thuggish activity.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can agree that many times a leader is a poor reflection of a group's standards, and sometimes they are a perfect reflection of their standards.

If you want to run a thuggish organization, hire thugs.

BUT...don't be surprised when they are caught up in thuggish activity.

BLM Is certainly involved in thuggish activity.  They're virtually untouchable by the Police due to the PC folks and Media.  You give any group that freedom (power) and it's inevitable it will get out of hand.  

17 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This is just dumb no other way to put it. Do you apologize every time a white man do something stupid.

Stupidity and immorality are not the same....stupidity is not the same as hypocrisy...stupidity is not the same as being deceitful which is what you are trying to do.  The man for a leading organization in america  is calling for rebellion and riots against the evils of this world based on race. This man is arrested for sex trafficking and you argument is  white people. 
Why do you give a pass to the BLM , and not stand against the cause of slavery..aka sex trafficking is a form of the slave trade.  

13 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Stupidity and immorality are not the same....stupidity is not the same as hypocrisy...stupidity is not the same as being deceitful which is what you are trying to do.  The man for a leading organization in america  is calling for rebellion and riots against the evils of this world based on race. This man is arrested for sex trafficking and you argument is  white people. 
Why do you give a pass to the BLM , and not stand against the cause of slavery..aka sex trafficking is a form of the slave trade.  

+1

12 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Dude what is your problem. Do you all get so bored you refuse to even try to comprehend the thread as a whole again another stupid post. I brung up white because another poster asked why have no blacks replied... Again wasn't I who brought race into it. And for the last time Idc anything about blm. So in case you missed it F the blm(group). Stop wishing me to be something I'm not... look we all will disagree on a lot no need to create false narratives.

4 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Dude what is your problem. Do you all get so bored you refuse to even try to comprehend the thread as a whole again another stupid post. I brung up white because another poster asked why have no blacks replied... Again wasn't I who brought race into it. And for the last time Idc anything about blm. So in case you missed it F the blm(group). Stop wishing me to be something I'm not... look we all will disagree on a lot no need to create false narratives.

PamFam- The biggest false narrative out there is this one :"  Police are hunting down innocent black people and shooting/killing them" plus the ultimate FALSE Narrative and well documented TOTAL LIE" Hands up, don't shoot"

6 hours ago, stevenash said:

I believe the emboldened is an over generalization/stereotype.( I would have preferred for you to say SOME repubs and conservatives love to wear their religion on their sleeves)  As for the arrest and the BLM not being related, perhaps the intent of the original post was to suggest that this individual typifies a goodly portion  of the BLM membership.

Suggesting that a goodly portion of the organization is typified by this guy is the problem. It is guilty by association. That is the exact problem of BLM when they want to associate 900,000 police officers with half a dozen questionable fatal police shootings a year. Returning the favor toward them seems mighty hypocritical. 

If the OP wanted to suggest that this guy typifies the BLM membership then it should be stated. The OP has responded by saying that it is "simply a news story". I should be able to assume by that response that nothing was intended or suggested by the OP toward the membership. 

Again, the BLM movement is based on a lie, is disgusting and had chants that if they were returned, would cause an uproar. Unfortunately there are probably a lot of people involved that are the victims of racial propaganda. They in my opinion have been wrongly convinced that the police are the problem facing that community. 

36 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Suggesting that a goodly portion of the organization is typified by this guy is the problem. It is guilty by association. That is the exact problem of BLM when they want to associate 900,000 police officers with half a dozen questionable fatal police shootings a year. Returning the favor toward them seems mighty hypocritical. 

If the OP wanted to suggest that this guy typifies the BLM membership then it should be stated. The OP has responded by saying that it is "simply a news story". I should be able to assume by that response that nothing was intended or suggested by the OP toward the membership. 

Again, the BLM movement is based on a lie, is disgusting and had chants that if they were returned, would cause an uproar. Unfortunately there are probably a lot of people involved that are the victims of racial propaganda. They in my opinion have been wrongly convinced that the police are the problem facing that community. 

As the OP, I will say this about the membership of BLM...although I disagree 100% with their message and how they send it out, I don't believe for a second the members would approve of this behavior from Charles Wade.

But when you have a group that spews this kind of hatred and promotes violent behavior...the likelihood of a creep like this showing up in the membership increases.

It would be like being surprised if one of the members in the local skinhead gang was involved in drugs.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

As the OP, I will say this about the membership of BLM...although I disagree 100% with their message and how they send it out, I don't believe for a second the members would approve of this behavior from Charles Wade.

But when you have a group that spews this kind of hatred and promotes violent behavior...the likelihood of a creep like this showing up in the membership increases.

It would be like being surprised if one of the members in the local skinhead gang was involved in drugs.

Sorry, but I see it another way.  Those who are BLM participants, I believe, know precisely about the false narrative that they promote.  If one is a member of the Klu Klux Klan, I dont see anbody trying to suggest that he is basically a good guy, but belongs to a bad movement.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Sorry, but I see it another way.  Those who are BLM participants, I believe, know precisely about the false narrative that they promote.  If one is a member of the Klu Klux Klan, I dont see anbody trying to suggest that he is basically a good guy, but belongs to a bad movement. 

Not sure where we disagree...I see it the same way.

9 hours ago, stevenash said:

You must remember, Baddog that only certain folks can bring up race without it being considered racist and you  don't qualify!!!!!!!

Ok so bd brings up why no blacks have replied I reply do whites have to reply every time a white do something.... I get called out for bringing race. Bd gets defended.... Setx for ya.. Bd I have no problem with that post.