BILL JEHLING HIRED AS HAMSHIRE-FANNETT AD/HEAD COACH!

pete22600

14 minutes ago, HORNSFAN86 said:

Hey at least we got a 2-time Girl State Champion Power Lifter; things are not all that bad :)

HF has been good at most of the girls sports the last 4 years. Soccer in the playoffs 4 straight years. Volleyball and Basketball have both been in the playoffs a few times. Track has won district as well as cross country. Powerlifting has had 3 girls go to state including Callie Saurage a 2 time champion. Also a lot more coaching stability on that side of the athletic program.

I'm sure news crew probably be camped out for this since dale supports have put together a come support dale for ad event like they put together for support of peltier. Smh

The only difference between dale supports & ones against is dale supports will not pull their kids from HF but will try vote out board members & put ppl in place to help their agenda to get dale in eventually if he doesn't get in mon. While non dale supports have already started thinking bout best place to go if he gets in.

And every one that doesn't like the recommendation can chose to throw fits are to back the man that gets the job. I JUST THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT DIFFERANCES A SIDE AND DO WHAT BEST FOR THE KIDS AND THAT WOULD BE TO BACK THE MAN THAT GETS THE JOB. At the end of the day we as adults have all had our time. So lets let the kids of H-F have there's and back the new AD   

59 minutes ago, drich329 said:

I'm sure news crew probably be camped out for this since dale supports have put together a come support dale for ad event like they put together for support of peltier. Smh

The only difference between dale supports & ones against is dale supports will not pull their kids from HF but will try vote out board members & put ppl in place to help their agenda to get dale in eventually if he doesn't get in mon. While non dale supports have already started thinking bout best place to go if he gets in.

You've rattled so much about this on here, I wouldn't be so sure that any "move ins" any schools get from HF will be able to play. Moving for athletic purposes is against UIL rules, and you have made it clear that any schools who get kids from HF will get them solely for athletic purposes.

1 hour ago, drich329 said:

well let me just say in you are getting on the school board to get some one a job you are doing it for the wrong reason. you should be getting on the board to make it a better place. and I think our school board is there for the right reasons THE KIDS

58 minutes ago, pete22600 said:

And every one that doesn't like the recommendation can chose to throw fits are to back the man that gets the job. I JUST THINK EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT DIFFERANCES A SIDE AND DO WHAT BEST FOR THE KIDS AND THAT WOULD BE TO BACK THE MAN THAT GETS THE JOB. At the end of the day we as adults have all had our time. So lets let the kids of H-F have there's and back the new AD   

I couldn't agree more.  I understand that everyone has their view on who should, or for that matter who should not, be the next head football coach at their favorite program.  Heck, I vividly remember doing so in support of Coach Thompson when the WO-S job was open.  As long as the debate doesn't take on a personal nature, that healthy debate is part of the process.

However, once the decision is made by the board, the time for such debate is over and that coach, be it Coach Dale, Coach Jehling or any other candidate, needs the support of the community, the entire community!  To continue the debate over who should be head coach past that point only serves to undermine that coach and bring harm to the very program, as well as the youngsters in that program, that you claim to support.  If that coach leaves not have delivered desired results, there will plenty of time and room for "I told you so" posts.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I couldn't agree more.  I understand that everyone has their view on who should, or for that matter who should not, be the next head football coach at their favorite program.  Heck, I vividly remember doing so in support of Coach Thompson when the WO-S job was open.  As long as the debate doesn't take on a personal nature, that healthy debate is part of the process.

However, once the decision is made by the board, the time for such debate is over and that coach, be it Coach Dale, Coach Jehling or any other candidate, needs the support of the community, the entire community!  To continue the debate over who should be head coach past that point only serves to undermine that coach and bring harm to the very program, as well as the youngsters in that program, that you claim to support.  If that coach leaves not have delivered desired results, there will plenty of time and room for "I told you so" posts.

very well said

2 hours ago, pete22600 said:

well let me just say in you are getting on the school board to get some one a job you are doing it for the wrong reason. you should be getting on the board to make it a better place. and I think our school board is there for the right reasons THE KIDS

I'm all for getting doing what's right for kids. I have family graduating & coming into hs. I  just Dnt feel dale is best choice.   I understand his supporters logic behind wanting him...he was my coach in lil dribblers too & is a cool person so i see how they are right bout his passion. I have totally confidence in board. I have never voiced my opinion to board & haven't attended a meeting & Dnt plan on it.