Bridge City 7 Silsbee 2/Final

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, HOTROD309 said:

Silsbee needs to do something different .. Very non competitive game 

B4, the season started all I heard was how Silsbee was gonna RUN THE DISTRICT. 24-4A IS THE BEST DISTRICT IN THE STATE OF TEXAS IN BASEBALL. Proven fact it prepared WOS for there State FINALIST RUN LAST YEAR. 

Go back an read some of my other post. Never said Silsbee would run away with it. Did I pick them to win the district Yes. Still stand by my pick !! I said the district is going to be a dog fight and hope we don't beat each other up before playoffs. Right now Silsbee is struggling pushing runs across. In a district full of solid pitching that's not a good thing. Bad base running, not getting bunts down, throwing errors. Going to be tough to win in this district.

9 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

B4, the season started all I heard was how Silsbee was gonna RUN THE DISTRICT. 24-4A IS THE BEST DISTRICT IN THE STATE OF TEXAS IN BASEBALL. Proven fact it prepared WOS for there State FINALIST RUN LAST YEAR. 

Come on man, way over the top.   Show me. 

I believe that most comments were stating that it would be a very competitive district. 

From all school posters.

3 hours ago, HOTROD309 said:

Go back an read some of my other post. Never said Silsbee would run away with it. Did I pick them to win the district Yes. Still stand by my pick !! I said the district is going to be a dog fight and hope we don't beat each other up before playoffs. Right now Silsbee is struggling pushing runs across. In a district full of solid pitching that's not a good thing. Bad base running, not getting bunts down, throwing errors. Going to be tough to win in this district.

Reread you post above....lol..... Every sports Silsbees play b4 the season start you'll get on here talking about how Silsbee WILL BE THE DC......THE MORAL TO THE STORY IS DONT COUNT YOUR EGGS B4 THEY HATCH.

6 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Reread you post above....lol..... Every sports Silsbees play b4 the season start you'll get on here talking about how Silsbee WILL BE THE DC......THE MORAL TO THE STORY IS DONT COUNT YOUR EGGS B4 THEY HATCH.

I highly doubt hotrod gets on here before the season starts for every sport. I would be willing to bet he doesn't give 2 craps about football and basketball.