Best Coach??

Guest Indian Chief

Who Is The Best Football Coach In The Area?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is The Best Football Coach In The Area?

• Dan Hooks
    • Matt Burnett
    • Todd Moody
    • Donald Stowers
    • Craig Stump
    • Ronnie Thompson
    • Jeff Matthews
    • Bobby McGallion
    • Alvin Credeur
    • Curtis Barbay
    • Jack Alvarez
    • Bradley Morgan
    • Blake Morrison
    • Dan Hodges
    • David Martel
    • Paul Walker
    • Tony Valastro
    • Don Price
    • Mike Long
    • Larry Neumann

Guest WBFan09

Are you kidding me? how could you not say that Coach Craig Stump is the best!! he came in to a struggling program with a tradition of struggling and turned it around and in the first year goes 3 games deep into the playoffs...he took a team with nothing and made them great

Hooks and Stump SHOULD be posting the W-L records they are ...look at the talent they have to work with...If they REALLY want to impress somebody, let them do it someplace like orangefield or deweyville. You give blake morrison the talent that hooks and stump have and you'd NEVER touch him. Of course hooks and stump are good coaches, no doubt, but the talent they have under them has ALOT to do with it. Just my 2 cents.

Guest EagleFan01

Coach Barbay is the best by far with Hooks running a close second...... Barbay has three state championships in four apperances... He is pushing 300 career wins since droping down to 2A he has yet to lose a district game or to another 2A school in the regular season.... Yeah hooks always has a good team but they chock in the playoffs just like this year they should have made it to state but they chocked in the playoffs... But anyway in my oppinion Barbay is the best...

Guest dogfan00

i give it that hooks is a great coach but look at what neumann has done he has gone to the playoffs 11 years or more in a row i say that neumann, stump, and barbay are the top three in the area

i give it that hooks is a great coach but look at what neumann has done he has gone to the playoffs 11 years or more in a row i say that neumann, stump, and barbay are the top three in the area

I would have Neumann in my top 5 list. Going to the play-offs for 11 years in a row as a 2nd and 3rd place team without winning a out right district championship makes him a better coach than Hooks. Yea right.

Coach Barbay is the best by far with Hooks running a close second...... Barbay has three state championships in four apperances... He is pushing 300 career wins since droping down to 2A he has yet to lose a district game or to another 2A school in the regular season.... Yeah hooks always has a good team but they chock in the playoffs just like this year they should have made it to state but they chocked in the playoffs... But anyway in my oppinion Barbay is the best...

Hooks is undefeated in six (I think) head-to-head meetings with Barbay.

I would have Neumann in my top 5 list. Going to the play-offs for 11 years in a row as a 2nd and 3rd place team without winning a out right district championship makes him a better coach than Hooks. Yea right.

And hooks has had one of the top ranked teams in the state flame out in the first round.  Whats your point?  Hooks, Nuemann , Barbay are probably the top three.

Guest EagleFan01

Yeah barbay is 0 for whatever against Hooks that's ok.  I think barbay is better he always has his guys ready to play they don't get bounced in the first round of the playoffs when they are supposed to win a state title.... But hooks is an awesome coach though don't get me wrong but Barbay is better. Now on the Neuman thing yeah he made the playoffs 11 yrs in a row but they are going in as 3rd and 2nd place finish's in district Newton is going in as district champs every year... Barbay has like what 25 district titles under his belt going into the playoffs...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder