East Chambers 71 Kountze 69/BUCS ADVANCE TO SAN ANTONIO!

I sure am glad EC did not give up when Highschoolfootball99 said the game is over!  Kountze would be going to San Antonio instead of East Chambers!  WAIT...    EC jumped out to an 11 to 0 lead in the 1st period against Kountze and  the lions never believed it was over.  The Bucs knew there would be no knock out punch.  Instead, two skilled opponents would lock into a grueling match that would be determined in the final seconds of the game.  Both teams know that on any given day the other team could be the victor.  

Well I've finally calm down from that game, what a tremendous effort by both teams! Arnold and Stanford have nothing to hold their heads about two great athletes. Also #5 is going to be big next year.  But how about those Bucs this team has a will to win that is unbelievable!  Silcox took over this game along with Guillory, it's been the Dylan and Darius show since the time they started sports.  But over the weekend numerous kids stepped up and made shots and plays when needed, it was a great team effort overall. Let's just keep it rolling into San Antonio! 

36 minutes ago, TopDawG52 said:

Is darius Guillory related to Preston Guillory that played with the bucs back in 07ish 

aren't all Guillory's from Winnie related? like the Thibedeaux's and every other Cajun family that is deeply rooted in the Winnie area. LOL

29 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Trivia for some old timers: I know EC has not beat Kountze in a game since I believe '09, or some year around there. I was thinking back to all those regional tournament games in the Mid-2000's between EC-Kountze with Kountze winning, has EC ever beat Kountze in the playoffs?? 

In the playoffs no

On March 5, 2016 at 5:34 PM, About a week ago said:

Well I've finally calm down from that game, what a tremendous effort by both teams! Arnold and Stanford have nothing to hold their heads about two great athletes. Also #5 is going to be big next year.  But how about those Bucs this team has a will to win that is unbelievable!  Silcox took over this game along with Guillory, it's been the Dylan and Darius show since the time they started sports.  But over the weekend numerous kids stepped up and made shots and plays when needed, it was a great team effort overall. Let's just keep it rolling into San Antonio! 

Hate to say but I don't think it's the Dylan and Darius show there were many other guys that stepped up and played ball ec have a lot of guys that can flat out play that comes off the bench like number 21 and 23 heard they played a big role in this game. Ec has a very nice team and I hope to see them in the state championship this weekend!!! 

8 minutes ago, BallingOnYou said:

Hate to say but I don't think it's the Dylan and Darius show there were many other guys that stepped up and played ball ec have a lot of guys that can flat out play like number 21 and 23 heard they played a big role in this game. Ec has a very nice team and I hope to see them in the state championship this weekend!!! 

Note what I say right after I said the "Dylan and Darius show", but if you were at the game on Saturday, as I was, Guillory and Silcox took the game over in the 4th quarter. Numerous players stepped up and made plays when they were needed, just saying those two stepped up when it was the crunch time.

4 minutes ago, About a week ago said:

Note what I say right after I said the "Dylan and Darius show", but if you were at the game on Saturday Guillory and Silcox took the game over in the 4th quarter. I was at both games numerous players stepped up and made plays when they were needed, just saying those two stepped up when it was the crunch time.

Oh trust me I have heard!!! I've seen them once this year that team has something very special, and I'm pulling for them in this next one, go bucs!!!