Silsbee 86 Navasota 62/TIGERS ADVANCE TO SAN ANTONIO!

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

In the two regional games, Silsbee had a combined 56 fouls. Their opponents, 38.

This was a great example of how much of an advantage Silsbee has with their quality depth. Having more than 4 players each game in foul trouble would doom most teams. Very much a blessing that Silsbee can go 10-12 deep.

No doubt! If they were 7 or 8 deep, they would likely be done. 

There is no doubt the Tigers aggressiveness sets us up for lots of foul calls.  I will say Hudson plays where the difference in numbers in that game doesn't surprise ever too much. But in this one I felt Navasota should have had more called against them.  I hope we get a little more balance in SA.  Only 12 in difference but still felt it was off a little.

Yes Amarillo reffs where great so where most all the other games we have played. This weekend was the first time we have had any type of foul trouble like this weekend Devon McCain is one of the cleanest players on the court when he starts getting fouls called on him for charges smh " ....! If he doesn't make the basket he always draws a foul. But the C. Christi chapter was bad.!! Hope we never see them again. But with all that said my boys still covered my 20+ :)

13 minutes ago, MOSSHILL said:

Silsbee is playing Levelland,

Time is TBD

do not go by Maxpreps.

The playoff brackets that are currently on UIL site (Maxpreps) do not have the state tourney matchups.

If look at 2A you will see that they have Big Sandy playing Canadian but we know that BS is playing Muenster.

12 minutes ago, DXTR said:

That's fine as long as it gets called both ways. 

Playing Levelland with refs from out West will mean a lot more fouls called on Silsbee than even the regional tournament. They are not use to the style Silsbee plays and will call the game how they play wherever they are located from.