Who will have the best (Most Exciting) WR Core in SETX Next Year.

Kj Dad

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, MAYFIELD said:

I really think WOS would have beaten Crosby if they played each other last year

Man, if you think that you must feel WOS would've slaughtered Nederland then. Ned scored 12 offensive points on Crosby and lost by 17 in Mid-County. We get 40+ and another Golden Triangle layup if the game was in Crosby. So, since Crosby won 35-17 you must think WOS would've beaten y'all 42-14? Not really saying much for how you feel about you own program. 

I have never liked comparing smaller 4a schools to MUCH larger 5a and almost the ranks of 6a schools. But the 11 starters WOS puts on the field VS the 11 starters a team like Crosby or West Brook put on the field is very close in talent. 14.2 is throwing out all of these rankings and measurables for these recruits but as WOS has showed year after year they have some of THE BEST undersized talent in the state. You wont see many over 6' or over 200lbs but them boys know how to play football and they prove that at the next level. You cant argue what WOS players do on the college ranks year after year, we produce talent in this little ole town of Orange, the proof is in the pudding.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:31 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Boy, you make it sound bad for yourselves.  Sounds like y'all need to get used to early exits.

It just it what it is. If a school has 2000+(or 2,348) kids and wins district but is the third largest school in their district they go to the D2 playoffs. If another district doesn't have as high an enrollment you could have the third smallest school from there playing them in the same class. With split divisions and 5 team districts you can get a 2-8 team in bi-district and a 4-7 team in the area round. On multiple occasions the last couple of years in 5A-region 3 you're getting top 10 state matchups in the first two rounds, much like 6A in the DFW. Crosby has only lost once in bi-district the last 8 years, of all our second round losses in that time span Elgin was the only squad we lost to that didn't at least make the regional final or win the region outright and that's probably because their qb got hurt the round before against us.

I think coming from the SETX part of the bracket in 5A and 6A if you can make it past the second round you can probably make the regional final even easier, it's just getting tougher as Fort Bend county's population explodes on top of them already pumping out multiple NFL level players yearly.   

10 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, if you think that you must feel WOS would've slaughtered Nederland then. Ned scored 12 offensive points on Crosby and lost by 17 in Mid-County. We get 40+ and another Golden Triangle layup if the game was in Crosby. So, since Crosby won 35-17 you must think WOS would've beaten y'all 42-14? Not really saying much for how you feel about you own program. 

Yes yall did beat us that was a good 4th quarter those kids put together, but the Mecca was worried that night. You speak as if your program is untouchable, just as good of a program you have WOS has it as well. That class group has been proven so for me to believe in it, hey they should truly be called the Mecca. As far as our program it speaks for itself, just as your program has now come relevant.

12 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

Yes yall did beat us that was a good 4th quarter those kids put together, but the Mecca was worried that night. You speak as if your program is untouchable, just as good of a program you have WOS has it as well. That class group has been proven so for me to believe in it, hey they should truly be called the Mecca. As far as our program it speaks for itself, just as your program has now come relevant.

Yeah, but to my original question. If you feel WOS would've beaten Crosby, what would the score have been with Nederland since y'all lost by 17. They beat y'all by at least three tds, right? I don't think anybody was worried either, we ran it for almost 250 and threw it for almost 250. The only reason Ned got anywhere close to 300 total yards was because Krautz broke about a 50 yarder where the defense lost him. The only reason the game was even that close is because Crosby turned it over 3 times, including one going in to score and one that was a fluke pick 6, and we had nearly 100 yards in penalties. I think Neumann gets more from his team than the sum or their parts should equal on a yearly basis. Fact of the matter tough, is that he's 2-8 his last ten tries against Crosby, Dayton and BH. Your program does speak for itself but at the end of the day it is what it is.

8 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Yeah, but to my original question. If you feel WOS would've beaten Crosby, what would the score have been with Nederland since y'all lost by 17. They beat y'all by at least three tds, right? I don't think anybody was worried either, we ran it for almost 250 and threw it for almost 250. The only reason Ned got anywhere close to 300 total yards was because Krautz broke about a 50 yarder where the defense lost him. The only reason the game was even that close is because Crosby turned it over 3 times, including one going in to score and one that was a fluke pick 6, and we had nearly 100 yards in penalties. I think Neumann gets more from his team than the sum or their parts should equal on a yearly basis. Fact of the matter tough, is that he's 2-8 his last ten tries against Crosby, Dayton and BH. Your program does speak for itself but at the end of the day it is what it is.

Doesn't Defense cause turnovers, but call the game how you see it all good.

Why do you'll waste time responding too 14.2? I've notice since last year dude is a Troll and talk all that talk..THE MECCA never won anything, and was SUPPOSE TO BE SC 2 YEARS IN A ROW. Instead got there ARSE WHIP in the 2ND Round this year. Dude is full of excuses and In LAST PLACE IN MY BOOK. #ItIsWhatItIs #WOSBeenOnTheMapTroll #GetYou1BetterYetGetOutThe2ndRound