Beaumont Central 66 Nederland 39/Final

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Really strange...  I went to the Port Arthur Snooze....  No article available for the Nederland loss to Central OR the Ozen loss.  I'm convinced that there would have been a huge couple of articles had Nederland won one or both.  .....nothing in the 'Beaumont Surprise' either..  

Seriously are you surprised..........

10 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Lol the great Brian English definitely has his guys competing out there I see

His game plan worked first quarter(7-7)and part of the second quarter. Central then took total control of the tempo and it was too much speed,length and finesse.The better team won hands down. Phil Jackson could've coached Nederland last night, the end results wouldnt have changed.  

13 hours ago, Baller 93 said:

Your Ignorance blinds you to the truth!

Two Things for Ozen FInest to do:

1.) Post his top 5 coaches list finally and stop avoiding it.

2.) Go to the store to buy more HATErade......lol

I'm just going off what Coach English stans were saying bout him...yall said he he had Ned "competing" never knew a 27 point whipping was considered competing. And I don't have a top 5 list of great coaches cause IMO there isn't any thats active. 

10 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I have a question for the Nederland the fan base just curious it seems when you play Ozen you feel you can compete but when you play Central you feel like you dont have snowballs chance in hell. I m just asking so no one get bent outta shape 

Look at the scores,  that's why the Ozen fans are so bent out of shape about Ned.   A 3 point OT win and a 5 point win, both with Ozen having to come from behind.  Ned played Central much better the first time.

11 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I have a question for the Nederland the fan base just curious it seems when you play Ozen you feel you can compete but when you play Central you feel like you dont have snowballs chance in hell. I m just asking so no one get bent outta shape 

Nederland matches up better with Ozen. Basketball is about match up's

53 minutes ago, winwin said:

Nederland matches up better with Ozen. Basketball is about match up's

Oh yes i know that im talking about the disrespect Nederlands fans show towards Ozen as opposed to Central . Its always positive things to say about Central like their scared to say what they really feel but with Ozen they let it all hang out. idk jmo