Galena Park North Shore 21 Austin Westlake 14/Final - OT/North Shore - 6A DI State Champions!

WOSgrad

Still no talk of #19 Andrew Boykin from Westlake flippin' the bird eh?  Bunch of hypocritical cowards.......

he was getting flamed on that 6A site and was trending on twitter last night, and then one of the excuses I saw was: he did it cause NS players were throwing gang signs……… lmao!  Comical at best. He's probably a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way if I had to take a guess, I never saw a SLC player ever do that for a Todd Dodge coached program, I reckon he's regretting it all right now today though. Dodge probably ripped him a new one last night lol

he was getting flamed on that 6A site and was trending on twitter last night, and then one of the excuses I saw was: he did it cause NS players were throwing gang signs……… lmao!  Comical at best. He's probably a spoiled brat who's used to getting his way if I had to take a guess, I never saw a SLC player ever do that for a Todd Dodge coached program, I reckon he's regretting it all right now today though. Dodge probably ripped him a new one last night lol

He would fit in nicely @BYU #dirtysincehedaysofrobbiebosco

I think North Shore is about to go on a Dallas Skyline type run, except there's no Allen, Trinity, Carroll or DeSoto to knock them out of the playoffs down here. 

I think Coach Kay winning a title in his second year, with a LB under center, is scary. When he said he was proud of the kids and the "neighborhood" they come from I think it kind of highlights what people have said about him for a long time.

First two years on the job he has an 8-1 playoff record with his only loss coming by a field goal to state finalist Cy-Ranch last year. The rest of the state better take notice.