Lumberton 65 Buna 54/Final

I don't post much on here but I can't stand to hear the crying. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. That kid that scored the layup at the buzzer is a kid who hasn't gotten to play much and they tried to get him a bucket because he works hard. Buna has a good young team and a good coach. They will be good this year   Lumberton out played them from the start tonight. Game over and the crying too. Merry Christmas 

No one is crying, if I was gonna cry it would be when #23 for Buna fouled out with only 4 fouls, or the fan from Buna being removed from the game, while there was a lady on Lumberton side that yelled at the refs all night and not one official blinked an eye,  but a class team will hold when the defense lets up with a few secs left, no need for the pass, #24 for Lumberton is a very good player,  but like I said I got my big boy pants on and no crying just stating my opinion..Semper Fi!!!

I was listening at the broadcast of the Silsbee vs Orangefield last night. The Tigers shot a 3 at the buzzer and hit it while leading 93-36. You gotta play until the buzzer. Like I said some clubs will just hold the ball at the end of regulation and some don't.Now the foul issue and the fans may be a different story all together. That's the second instance this year of a player fouling out with 4 fouls. Usually that's an official reporting the incorrect number and not changing it with the official book keeper.

No one is crying, if I was gonna cry it would be when #23 for Buna fouled out with only 4 fouls, or the fan from Buna being removed from the game, while there was a lady on Lumberton side that yelled at the refs all night and not one official blinked an eye,  but a class team will hold when the defense lets up with a few secs left, no need for the pass, #24 for Lumberton is a very good player,  but like I said I got my big boy pants on and no crying just stating my opinion..Semper Fi!!!

Referee kicked the lady out for cussing him. Glad the kid got in the game and scored. It didn't affect the outcome of the game a bit. Merry Christmas. Rock of the Marne!