4A AP All-State Team

Cougar14.2

there still is a chance he can make it in February when txsw picks their team . Its a lot of players from the area that needs to get recognized.  Im hoping Kendrick King from HF makes all state . He should have gotten at least HM all state last year , we will see what 2207 yards and 41 tds will get you . I see it wasnt enough for bmt enterprise and i know pa news super team is gonna overlook him . Kendrick King is one of the most disrespected players in the area . His numbers the last 3 years speaks for itself , especially in the setx region . If he went to the "bigger schools"  and put up the numbers he did we wouldn't even have this conversation.  

I hate to say it, but your correct. If King was at, say......Silsbee or WOS, hes not getting overlooked. Of course he wouldnt play QB at WOS or Silsbee but would be a heck of a WR/Safety! Too good an athlete to put at QB in my opinion. Just imagine the damage he could cause as a RB out of the backfield.

Edited by kicker

I hate to say it, but your correct. If King was at, say......Silsbee or WOS, hes not getting overlooked. Of course he wouldnt play QB at WOS or Silsbee but would be a heck of a WR/Safety! Too good an athlete to put at QB in my opinion. Just imagine the damage he could cause as a RB out of the backfield.

running back was his natural position 

After this weekend, I am quite sure that the "jilted" Mustangs got the accolades that they were really looking for.

As for the Ass(ociated) Press Team, they'll always jilt this area.

Give me a team made up of guys strictly from 10-4A-I and 9-4A-II and have the coaching staff be the 12 HC's from those 2 districts, that just wouldn't be fair.