how much to get in friday and the paking price

skipper

If you don't mind a small walk across the eastern parking lots you can park up in the med center, midtown or even downtown much cheaper and take the Metrorail which is $1.25 straight there for much less than $12, even free if you know the secret streets to park on. Park anywhere near that line on the map and just take the train there.  Unless you're staying at a hotel I'd suggest that rather than deal with the nightmare of the NRG parking lots and the ensuing traffic jam down there.

metro.jpg

Edited by Goblin

I was not trying to re-post this video you guys, I was posting the policies and procedures for NRG, however, the link did not copy to paste. I know yall might not want to see this video again (smile), but it was not intended. If someone is able to post the link for NRG's policies and procedures that will be helpful, because I know that women have to bring clear purses, and others might need to know what policies are allowed.

Our kids want the buses. The school offered Charters and the players turned them down. Going to work not vacation is what they say. Blue collar. 

When I played, We like yellow dogs because we could actually lay down on the seats. In a charter, you can recline as much as an airplane. LOL. Not sure if thats the kids reason but it was for us. We would take 2 busses. Offensive and Defensive. Each player had their own row. And yes, we rode on charters for a couple playoff games so I know the feeling.

Edited by kicker