EVADALE TOURNAMENT/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

Some of the results in this one are puzzling.  I have been out of town and have not seen any of the games.  But BC went 0-3 and Vidor went 3-0 in the same Pool.  I did watch BC scrimmage Vidor a few weeks ago and saw BC (without their football players due to playoffs) easily handle Vidor (iirc they beat them by 20 or more).  I know that Vidor's starting PG has not played at all in the Evadale Tourney due to a injured Hamstring.  Did Bridge City lose some of their players?  Are they temporarily missing for the tourney?  Maybe they are just out of town for the holidays?  Maybe they did not pick up any football players either.  I just find these results puzzling.

Some of the results in this one are puzzling.  I have been out of town and have not seen any of the games.  But BC went 0-3 and Vidor went 3-0 in the same Pool.  I did watch BC scrimmage Vidor a few weeks ago and saw BC (without their football players due to playoffs) easily handle Vidor (iirc they beat them by 20 or more).  I know that Vidor's starting PG has not played at all in the Evadale Tourney due to a injured Hamstring.  Did Bridge City lose some of their players?  Are they temporarily missing for the tourney?  Maybe they are just out of town for the holidays?  Maybe they did not pick up any football players either.  I just find these results puzzling.

Did Vidor or Liberty win?

Okay, I've watched a weekend worth of basketball, both boys and girls.  I have seen puches thrown, bones broke, bodies thrown and I just can't recall basketball being this violent.  I saw 1 tech called - only 1.  I am curious if other tourney watchers observed this.  I have friends in TASO, and they tell me they can't get people to apply, and I understand it is not for everyone.  But a 2 man crew for a varsity game does not work very well.  Great tourney, with a lot of good, close games.  I think it will benefit Evadale by playing all these larger schools.  Thanks to all who attended.