what are the odds of wo-s going to the big dance

skipper

We would be the favorites the next two weeks so the chances are pretty good.  Most have Celina rated ahead of us but other than that it will take an upset for us not to make the big dance.

It's pretty much Celina, WOS, Gilmer as 1, 2 and 3 across all the major mathematical ratings.

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Goblin

Sinton lose #6 (QB/ S) he was there everything. Sinton might fall this week.(Down goes Frazier)

Yeah, that was the Cohea kid. Hated to hear thet. Kid was a beast of a player. Remeber he ran the ball and played defense on D.Thompson last year. Moved him to QB this season.

I believe it's the same 4 teams as last year. Sinton/WOS and Gilmer/Celina. Now don't get me wrong, my wish list is to play Sinton because I have friends from there. But at the end of the day I just don't think they can beat WOS. On the other side, I don't know if we can beat Celina. Of the 8 teams left at this point, I think it's WOS vs Celina/Gilmer

I dont know Aussie. Cuero is playing some good ball this postt season. You know how they say its hard to beat a team twice. Everything is looking against Sinton right now. Cohea was HUGE for their offense. I see Cuero winning and hopefully we play good agiainst Bellville to meet them for the first time ever. Something about a Cuero/WOS matchup that history has always wanted to see. As far as yall, Im not sure if Celina has played anyone with the speed and talent you at Gilmer have. Well see. Going to be fun the next few weeks.

I dont know Aussie. Cuero is playing some good ball this postt season. You know how they say its hard to beat a team twice. Everything is looking against Sinton right now. Cohea was HUGE for their offense. I see Cuero winning and hopefully we play good agiainst Bellville to meet them for the first time ever. Something about a Cuero/WOS matchup that history has always wanted to see. As far as yall, Im not sure if Celina has played anyone with the speed and talent you at Gilmer have. Well see. Going to be fun the next few weeks.

Wow. Just finding out about QB from Sinton. Thats too bad. Hate to see anyone lose a key cog at this time of the year. Cuero seems to have kicked it up a notch. 

Wow. Just finding out about QB from Sinton. Thats too bad. Hate to see anyone lose a key cog at this time of the year. Cuero seems to have kicked it up a notch. 

Yep. Always hate to see a kid get injured. Especially on a potential SC run. Ive heard their backup is capable but you know as well as I do, sometimes its hard to replace talent and leadership like that.

Celina.......the team we destroyed 67-14 in the semis last year. 35-0 at end of 1st quarter.  Are they that much better.........are we that much worse?? There's some food for thought.

Good question and I have no idea except you guys do not have the offense you did last year.You would have to score around 400 points in the next three games to match it.lolThose offensive numbers yall had last year were insane to say the least.

Good question and I have no idea except you guys do not have the offense you did last year.You would have to score around 400 points in the next three games to match it.lolThose offensive numbers yall had last year were insane to say the least.

our offnse is more than adequate. Our defense isis the best by far, that we have evr had. Ifwe dont shoot our own foot we going to be hard to beat.......if we make mistakes aka Pleasant Grove, we won't play past this week. Our consistency has been much better the last 2 weeks. Hopefully the 8 turnover debacle against PG woke us up. 

our offnse is more than adequate. Our defense isis the best by far, that we have evr had. Ifwe dont shoot our own foot we going to be hard to beat.......if we make mistakes aka Pleasant Grove, we won't play past this week. Our consistency has been much better the last 2 weeks. Hopefully the 8 turnover debacle against PG woke us up. 

I did not mean to infer it wasn't.Just pointing out it's not as prolific as last years.This year yall are averaging about 41 points a game and last year it was about 60.I agree your defense is better though.

I did not mean to infer it wasn't.Just pointing out it's not as prolific as last years.This year yall are averaging about 41 points a game and last year it was about 60.I agree your defense is better though.

No, I completely understand. I will be the first to stand up and say that we are not near the team we were last year. In the end I don't know that we have to be. Last year I believe we were just flat out better than everyone else. That's no disrespect to WOS, y'all gave us the only scare we got.........but this year it's different. We have had to earn it, and in the end I just don't know if we have enough. 

Celina will be tough but I think WOS is better than Gilmer. Not by much but better.

I don't necessarily disagree. I go to what my eyes tell me. My eyes are confused. They sometimes say we aren't very good. And then my brain kicks into action. And it tells my eyes, you know, we have beaten 2 D1 teams that could quite possibly play each other for a State Championship. So again, I don't know how good we are, but I still don't know how good we have to be to get the job done.

I don't necessarily disagree. I go to what my eyes tell me. My eyes are confused. They sometimes say we aren't very good. And then my brain kicks into action. And it tells my eyes, you know, we have beaten 2 D1 teams that could quite possibly play each other for a State Championship. So again, I don't know how good we are, but I still don't know how good we have to be to get the job done.

I still can't get the Pleasant Grove game out of my head. Good teams win in spite of mistakes, but those are not mistakes Gilmer usually makes. Even during the Carthage game, I've never seen the two teams play that sloppy ever. 

I still can't get the Pleasant Grove game out of my head. Good teams win in spite of mistakes, but those are not mistakes Gilmer usually makes. Even during the Carthage game, I've never seen the two teams play that sloppy ever. 

We have had lots of growing pains.......bit we still 13-0 looking for 32 in a row:)