Fort Bend Ridge Point 42 Crosby 14/Final

Cougar14.2

We will find out soon enough.

all things being equal, southwest side of town just plays much better ball than the east.

sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings.

All of the 5A Ft Bend schools except Ridge Point are out right? King, Crosby, NS are representing the east side of Houston.

Edited by Northern Lights

GR beats Nederland (I really like Big Ned and their coaches.  They have a good program.) GR is just too much.

Foster beats King (This would be a good game if Tre Williams was healthy.  He's not.  Game to Foster)

Crosby beats Ridge Point ( RP can come close to matching Crosby's top tier players.  Close, but not totally.  The real difference is the non D1 kids that fill the gaps.  Crosby's non D1 kids are better then RPs.  Also, advantage Crosby in coaching and fan base.)  I do believe this is Crosby's biggest test in Region 3.

Best games in Region III 5A both divisions will be...

Ridge Point vs Crosby - this will be the quickest team Crosby has played all year.  I think Crosby pulls it off, but if Crosby has more turnovers, it could end up being a season ender.  This will be Crosby's best opponent until the Semi Finals, I got the winner of this game in the semis.

In division I the Temple vs Stratford game will be a dan dan dandy!!!!!   Winner of this game "should" be able to take out Foster in round 3, don't count Foster out, they have two AWESOME receivers.

Good luck to the Cougars, going to be a great game.

I don't see , after digesting those stats 14.2 any problem for y'all this week unless you show up with the fathead and play bad ! But I think the team is a little more focused than fans and probably comes to play . They seem to be pretty level headed . But I also don't think they are your toughest test . Never did and never thought they would beat you , but they really are a good team and the spread wont be big Good luck Crosby . . 

I for one have seen most of RP's games via HUDL. Nothing to write home about. RP's front guys are going to have some serious trouble with Crosby's OL. 

Also, on the point of Mr. Neatherly, this kid hasn't missed a beat (or a game). THAT being said, he missed last weeks playoff game (not that we needed him) for undisclosed reasons and will be coming out guns blazing for his team. You are going to see a show of you are at this game. 

Crosby 36-12

I for one have seen most of RP's games via HUDL. Nothing to write home about. RP's front guys are going to have some serious trouble with Crosby's OL. 

Also, on the point of Mr. Neatherly, this kid hasn't missed a beat (or a game). THAT being said, he missed last weeks playoff game (not that we needed him) for undisclosed reasons 

Edited by cougar44

Also, on the point of Mr. Neatherly, this kid hasn't missed a beat (or a game). THAT being said, he missed last weeks playoff game (not that we needed him) for undisclosed reasons and will be coming out guns blazing for his team. You are going to see a show of you are at this game. 

Crosby 36-12

That's the exact place I figured Crosby would be able to take advantage of after watching them. Something else I think will be beneficial to Crosby is that even though their qb looks like a good athlete and can run on film, he's not really a runner. It seems like he would rather try to force the ball somewhere instead of pulling it down and taking what may be there or throwing it away. I remember Tyler Herrick killing Crosby when he kept pulling it down last year. I agree Code Red might just be providing the sampler platter this weekend for what's to come next month.