carthage vs navasota

MossHill

the time has come to see if we can stop the aerial assault that is all things spread. our pass Def has been subject lately. I just hope we can put enough points on the board to slow down Dickson, Eppler and company.  we'll have to play our best game of the year. but if jasper can play them tight, I am certain we should be able to give them heck too. let's go dawgs

Also: Ppl laughed ON HERE when I said if Navasota or El Campo slipped up Carthage was gonna get to state, those same folks laughed when Carthage lost to Hallsville, im wondering if they laughing now………I reckon no one will be laughing if they beat Navasota next weekend. 

Also: Ppl laughed ON HERE when I said if Navasota or El Campo slipped up Carthage was gonna get to state, those same folks laughed when Carthage lost to Hallsville, im wondering if they laughing now………I reckon no one will be laughing if they beat Navasota next weekend. 

The last couple of Navasota teams that I saw looked like a junior college teams.  The team last night looked like what they were; a high school team, a very good high school team, but not lights out dominant as in prior years.  They are still going to be hard to beat though because they are such a machine with their passing, and occasional running.  It should be a fun game to watch.

welp