Navasota 35 Jasper 21/Final

WOSgrad

COME ON DAWG DEFENSE  !! GOTTA HAVE A STOP OR TURNOVER.    i hate it but our opportunity has slipped away from us i think.   rattlers score making it 35-21.  u Jasper Bulldogs i and i know all the Bulldog Nation is proud of ur season and the helluva effort u gave it tonight.  thanks for another winning season!! good game u pesky rattlers! good luck and health to ur young men the rest of the way

what happened to the QB last night??? Did he get hurt?

Jasper had their chances with an incomplete pass on fourth down inside the ten, missed field goal, a failed fourth down and inches, but can't understand down by 14 with 6+ minutes and we run the clock out when QB went down.   I know jasper tries to not let kids go both ways but heck when it is do or die you go with your next best option at QB.  Great season and Navasota answered the call each time jasper put the pressure on them.  Navasota is a very good team and well coached.  Navasota's last TD drive after they stopped Jasper on fourth and inches was a championship team drive mixed with run and pass. Congratulations Rattlers.

Bad play on 4th and a foot... Williams was running wild all night. No way I would've gone around the edge. Great game Jasper Bulldogs!

I suspect that Jasper was thinking TD, not first down.  If Tiger HAD cleared the edge, it probably would have been six points.  Unfortunately, Navasota sniffed it out.