Dallardsville Big Sandy 62 Hardin-Jefferson 51/Final

WOSgrad

Kudos to both teams.  Two very good squads with great coaches.  Good way for both of them to jump into the season with both feet. 

I know it is VERY early but we will see how much of a quality win this is very soon.  HJ has an excellent team and will make a LOT of noise this year.  Watch how well they do in the Gamble. 

If anyone had any doubts about if Big Sandy could play with most every team in the area, this should answer your question. 

How good a game would BS/Silsbee be?

If we are talking Silsbee at full strength...  I think the Silsbee/HJ games will be really close this year if that's any indicator.  Silsbee is better defensively and would really test BS from that aspect.  I would probably handicap it around Silsbee -5 or 6.  But I would also say Silsbee would be favored over any school in the area with the exception of Central.

That would be a tough one.  Not having seen either this year and especially not knowing how deep BS is makes it hard for me to call.  BS does just about everything right and normally shoots lights out.  The thing I expect to be even more a factor this year for the Tigers of course is the depth and consistency in it.  We are going to wear teams out even more so than in the past.  And if we get you tired or frustrated that score will escalate quickly.  I was hoping to see this one this year but have no problems with the schedule we have.

If we are talking Silsbee at full strength...  I think the Silsbee/HJ games will be really close this year if that's any indicator.  Silsbee is better defensively and would really test BS from that aspect.  I would probably handicap it around Silsbee -5 or 6.  But I would also say Silsbee would be favored over any school in the area with the exception of Central.

Ozen will be up there too. 

Central, Silsbee, Ozen, Kelly, Big Sandy, HJ, Nedrland. Not in a particular order but those teams are above everyone else as I see it. Jmo