5A D2 Region 3 Final matchup prediction

Its a toss up on who plays in the quarters. I do think Crosby wins the RF. There is not many impressive teams in the region other than Crosby.. Cakewalk I would think for the Cougs.. After Ridge Point, the likely matchup would be Magnolia, who has a loss to Stratford.. Its a toss up between College Station, North Forest, PN-G and Angleton.. I would think the winner of PN-G vs Angleton would win against College Station or North Forest.. CS has put up big numbers against the likes of Livingston.. Whoever gets to the quarters, IMO just will not have near enough for Crosby.. Like I have stated several times, they are playing at a different speed from anyone else in this region....

Edited by Stattrax

Its a toss up on who plays in the quarters. I do think Crosby wins the RF. There is not many impressive teams in the region other than Crosby.. Cakewalk I would think for the Cougs.. After Ridge Point, the likely matchup would be Magnolia, who has a loss to Stratford.. Its a toss up between College Station, North Forest, PN-G and Angleton.. I would think the winner of PN-G vs Angleton would win against College Station or North Forest.. CS has put up big numbers against the likes of Livingston.. Whoever gets to the quarters, IMO just will not have near enough for Crosby.. Like I have stated several times, they are playing at a different speed from anyone else in this region....

the only teams that will beat Crosby this year are ones that can straight air it out. If you notice New Caney was not the best team crosby played but crosby matched up badly versus their receivers and it took 3 quarters to finally adjust on defense in a way that stopped New Caney. If your trying to pound the rock your gonna have a bad day versus the Cougs. Lumberton and C.E. King have proven that. 

I agree and what's sad is that Crosby would most likely finish 3 or 4 in CP's district. This region has become very irrelevant when it comes to titles in our classification. I actually think Crosby is the only ranked team in Region3 D2.