Kirbyville vs West

rykerx144

From highlights ive seen they only have one decent player #8 so i know kville has this one.....

Im taking kville 66-7

west's only loss of the year they put up 42 on undefeated grandview.  Kirbyville put up 60 three times this year, all against bad teams, and in two of those they allowed 20 points.  This will be the best or second best team kirbyville has played all year.  There's no chance the score line is anything close to 66-7

I think the starting defense has really only given up like 7 0r 8 points per game now when you take starters out how can you really look at it realistically like they held that 9 n 0 EC offense for 4 quarters 

well, if they score 60 this game the second team will give up 20 to west, too.  That being said, west is infinitely better than than buna, deweyville, and hardin.  If we're "looking at it realistically", kirbyville has played a super soft schedule, through no fault of their own.  The district is just bad this year besides them and EC.  The D has been very good this year, but they've played 8 mediocre to bad teams in 11 games.  In the other 3 it's closer to 18 points a game, which is still impressive.  All that said, west would be a tossup matchup with east chambers IMO, and while kirbyville beat ec, it wasn't anywhere near 66-7.  I predicted kirbyville to win, but 66-7 is beyond the realm of possibility. 

Edited by bullets13

The same was being said when we faced Whitney last year in this district. This is a district where both Grandview and West defenses are very weak. Do we win 66-7 probably not but I can guarantee the West QB hasn't seen pressure like we bring all year either. Lots of doubters out there you either root for us or you hate us its that simple there are no fence walkers

Your saying West is going to score 59 points?

You obviously do not understand betting lines. The poster I quoted predicted a 59 point win for Kirbyville, 66-7. I said I would take West getting the 59 points he is giving in that prediction.

You want some of that -59 Kirbyville bet? :)

If this game is close, I don't think Kirbyville is as good as everyone says they are. Beating EC without their best player for a whole half is good and all, but in reality, EC isn't that good... 

If Kville wins this one by 35+, they are for real... West is not that good...

Come on man!!!!! How many does Malakoff win by this week? Dribble, dribble , dribble case closed see you next year

The same was being said when we faced Whitney last year in this district. This is a district where both Grandview and West defenses are very weak. Do we win 66-7 probably not but I can guarantee the West QB hasn't seen pressure like we bring all year either. Lots of doubters out there you either root for us or you hate us its that simple there are no fence walkers

where are the haters and doubters in this thread?  Everyone has predicted them to win. Unless me saying kirbyville won't win by 59 makes me a hater?