East Chambers vs. Grandview

SportsFan78

im from Port Arthur, Lufkin, Wichita Falls, Abilene and Anchorage. I dont claim Biloxi or Korea. :)

that's what I am saying

carthage, liberty, Baytown, Knoxville TN, Denver Colorado, hardin and now Moss Hill

I don't clame Liberty or Baytown though

Put pressure on the qb and tackle him every play (even when he goes over to the coach to get plays) enough hits and his accuracy will tend to get him off -target. I think you over looked last weeks opponent, I know you will come out hitting on all cylinders  and believe you can beat the  striped donkeys. Pulling for you E. C

^ This. Take Smith's knees out first drive... Not because he's good, but because he signed with Rape U.

broken recotd

Not broken,  the truth. My Buna Cougars where down this year, got whipped by Malakoff, even our really good team last year got beat handily by Rockdale. Kirbyville gave Rockdale a game, still got beat. EC got whipped by the Yoe. Kirbyville has a chance this with the athletes they have and a balanced attack. Pulling for our District 12 teams, just don't see them winning this region. Hope the Bucs or Kats prove me wrong.

yeah me too, but our running game is going to have to give us some long drives!

Absolutely. ^^^^^ Sutherland is gonna need a good game at QB too. EC needs to possess the ball and keep it out of the Grandview kid's hands. Good luck to the Bucs; wish you were playing closer so I could be there to support. CS is a little too far.

Absolutely. ^^^^^ Sutherland is gonna need a good game at QB too. EC needs to possess the ball and keep it out of the Grandview kid's hands. Good luck to the Bucs; wish you were playing closer so I could be there to support. CS is a little too far.

Yeah he needs to relax and play the solid ball he did last year. He's got the talent around him to let the running game make the big plays!

Dear Mosshill,

Yes we lost in the area round in the playoffs. We have only been to the 3rd round 3 times, but we don't try to act like we are from somewhere else. We are from East Chambers, a great school with a long history of playoff appearances, unlike your "real" team of Carthage we don't have the state rings to go along with it. But neither does the town you graduated from, live in, and your kids go to school at. So with that thanks for the laugh along the way it was fun talking with you. See you on the hardwood where we will beat Hardin, at yet another sport!

Dear Mosshill,

Yes we lost in the area round in the playoffs. We have only been to the 3rd round 3 times, but we don't try to act like we are from somewhere else. We are from East Chambers, a great school with a long history of playoff appearances, unlike your "real" team of Carthage we don't have the state rings to go along with it. But neither does the town you graduated from, live in, and your kids go to school at. So with that thanks for the laugh along the way it was fun talking with you. See you on the hardwood where we will beat Hardin, at yet another sport!

I live on a plane 3 weeks out of the month. I'll claim all the cities I am in every week, as residence as well. I'm not sure why you get your kicks off by stating things like "we have been 3 rounds 3 times". Who cares about how many rounds you have been in? You punk southeast texas teams? WOW that's impressive dude. Especially since the rest of southeast Texas is getting punked as well (exception WO-S and Newton) and I'm going to go ahead and give Silsbee credit for going in the right direction as well. I've also been on here for the record giving Newton (east texas credibility) as they are over an hour from greater Bmt.....but we'll leave it at that. Perhaps I am trying to make a difference here and wake you people up on this site. It appears many others are starting to wake up and smell what's good. Heck, even seen a few people started up a thread just on why SE Tx is getting abused year in and year out by the rest of the state. I claim Hardin all day long son. I have two daughters and they like EVERY other girls sports team will dominate SE tx like Hardin has been doing for 14 years in girls sports. So, let's get down to the chase. You are from EC.....and You are predictable. I've predicted exactly what you were going to do from Week 1 when u all were riding your #2 state ranking like u already got crowned. It was I that predicted u would get smoked by Kirby. I even told Kirby how to beat you and ironically, that do just that. Told you folks 6 weeks ago, you would not get out of the AREA, and you did just that. Perhaps, you are just living up to my expectations. But, then again, it's not "me" who is playing for Hardin against you. I've only played EC one year and the sport I played we run ruled them TWICE and yes lost to them for the DC in football by a score of 27-14 - it was a different time back then. Now hardin is getting smashed by EC, but guess what? it's starting to change. We went out and got a coach that's turning stuff quickly. See, we was slated to lose every game this year. Predicted to be last at the bottom of the barrel. Were we? Nope, we lost 7 games and 5 of those 7 games we were positioned to win every one of them, until the 4th quarter......So yeah, we stink but SO DO YOU, young man. Now, get your basketball apparel on like the rest of SeTx 12-3a and jump over to the basketball board. tard

Edited by MossHill2