East Chambers vs. Grandview

SportsFan78

The way we are playing offense lately I guess its possible.  But I know you know about blow outs..  Happens every game with your team..

But Volleyball pulls you through..

You do realize I'm from Carthage, right?

Yes, I live in MossHill and support Hardin athletics. But, once a Bulldog always a Bulldog. Thanks though.

When did they kick you out of town?  

You are funny.

500 dollars out of my pocket to EC booster club this yr. Called all of your games this year including "how" you would lose to Kirbyville. May want to rethink your perception. Let's talk next week after you lose to Gview by 21+

This guy has no clue ^ 

robanadana, LilTex, and BuddyGarrity would disagree with your distasteful opinion.

*I have NEVER dogged a Setx team. Telling u that you would lose by round 3 is honesty. 

What's your problem ? Broke and from Kville and that's all LOL

This guy has no clue ^ 

robanadana, LilTex, and BuddyGarrity would disagree with your distasteful opinion.

*I have NEVER dogged a Setx team. Telling u that you would lose by round 3 is honesty. 

What's your problem ? Broke and from Kville and that's all LOL

Me to I have heard about youi

You do realize I'm from Carthage, right?

Yes, I live in MossHill and support Hardin athletics. But, once a Bulldog always a Bulldog. Thanks though.

When did your parents live in Carthage?  I've known your dad for most of my life.  

Please don't tell me that this guy needs to get a life and not take over someone else's thread, has to talk about volley ball on football site and claims to be from Carathage & never lived there. I have a 14 year old that has more couth than that. Just Saying 

OK guys, no need to pass out the Robanadana award for uncouthness (I own that)...I've met everyone here and your all good guys. I think MossHill2 is just saying you guys are going up a really good Grandview team. I saw them play Whitney last year and that kid they have at QB is legit. However, I think EC can win this game if they get their RED ZONE offense going again and keep up the solid defense. Grandview's defense is suspect to the run so EC could control the ball and clock keeping that Grandview track meet offense off the field. Just wish you guys were playing closer so I could wear my EC shirt and rep the team!