East Chambers vs. Grandview

SportsFan78

Guest ECBucFan

*I have NEVER dogged a Setx team. Telling u that you would lose by round 3 is honesty. 

When the original post was made, you were posting "EC gets blownout" before even one minuet had passed by. All these posts have time stamps, and you had to troll immeadiatly. You have been consistently critical of EC all year long. You add nothing to real discussion on this site. All you do is run the Buc team down. Get a life.

Meanwhile, I will support EC, and the rest of the SETX teams remaining in the playoffs.

It's nothing personal against mossy. EC is for a tough game but the Hardin trash talk is a bit hard to handle. He's the great predictor? Said HH would score 22 v EC or chicken sandwich at 1/2 time. He's delusional. Hardin has 1 (lucky to have that) playoff win in 80 years. Gezz

I think it's nothing personal against Hardin. Good People in Hardin but some people have to put others down so they can feel good. I would say it's just one person. Just my opinion though. Constant EC only goes three rounds in playoffs and hide behind Carthage is not much couth. You don't see Newton or any other team that won state doing that. COUTH !!!! LOL

EC will be just fine, going to be a great game! Probably going to be one of those games where one team had to lose, that's how the playoffs go. I expect EC to get back to their running game, and keep the GV offense off the field. I don't think GV has seen a defense like this, so I except EC to be just fine. 

Edited by About a week ago

Put pressure on the qb and tackle him every play (even when he goes over to the coach to get plays) enough hits and his accuracy will tend to get him off -target. I think you over looked last weeks opponent, I know you will come out hitting on all cylinders  and believe you can beat the  striped donkeys. Pulling for you E. C.

In pickems i pick who I think gonna win, not who I want to win. With that said im taking Grandview (and picking them in pickems) by 3 TDs or more. 

Good luck to EC, that defense better play its best game all year especially in the secondary. 

Put pressure on the qb and tackle him every play (even when he goes over to the coach to get plays) enough hits and his accuracy will tend to get him off -target. I think you over looked last weeks opponent, I know you will come out hitting on all cylinders  and believe you can beat the  striped donkeys. Pulling for you E. C.

The last time EC was in College Station the stripes were handing them gifts 

I want EC to win but it is going to be difficult, GV strength on offense is EC weakness. EC has a good run defense but they are suspect to the passing game. If EC can match them scoring and get a turnover over two maybe. Before y'all go to claiming about how good your pass defense is you better think back to the Kirbyville game.

Guest ECBucFan

Lets be clear -- Grandview is the favorite. Undefeated, beating everyone by about 20 or much more. Their all world, D1 QB is committed to Baylor.

I don't have any problem with the truth of it. With that said, I have a gut feeling the underdog role will be great for EC this week. I think they will take the field Friday night and uncork their best game of the year. Win or lose, I know our boys will represent with great effort and class. Geaux Bucs! 

When the original post was made, you were posting "EC gets blownout" before even one minuet had passed by. All these posts have time stamps, and you had to troll immeadiatly. You have been consistently critical of EC all year long. You add nothing to real discussion on this site. All you do is run the Buc team down. Get a life.

Meanwhile, I will support EC, and the rest of the SETX teams remaining in the playoffs.

I am not trolling. I wish EC the best. I predicted earlier in the year that EC would not get out of the AREA.

Perhaps I am wrong and if so, I am owed a big serving of crow.

Edited by MossHill2

It's nothing personal against mossy. EC is for a tough game but the Hardin trash talk is a bit hard to handle. He's the great predictor? Said HH would score 22 v EC or chicken sandwich at 1/2 time. He's delusional. Hardin has 1 (lucky to have that) playoff win in 80 years. Gezz

Show me where I talked trash. You are always taking jabs at Hardin. I moved to Hardin when I was pretty young but I know what winning is about.

Won in Hardin when I was in school and not too many can say that. But that was forever ago and nobody cares anymore. Hardin has had POO for success in the last 5-6 years and NONE really in the history of football to speak of. You are very right about that. But, I think we all want our kids to play for the trophy and NOT for playoffs. That said, EC, Kirby, Buna has as much hardware as Hardin. So, in the grand scheme of football talk, we all have NO room to brag or talk trash to those who have dominated our area for 50 plus years. Somebody needs to break off the curse and start whipping some East Texas Butt. For the record, I have been in Hardin since 1993.

Good luck EC Bucs

Use my 500 dollar donation towards some TURF. You guys are long overdue.

Show me where I talked trash. You are always taking jabs at Hardin. I moved to Hardin when I was pretty young but I know what winning is about.

Won in Hardin when I was in school and not too many can say that. But that was forever ago and nobody cares anymore. Hardin has had POO for success in the last 5-6 years and NONE really in the history of football to speak of. You are very right about that. But, I think we all want our kids to play for the trophy and NOT for playoffs. That said, EC, Kirby, Buna has as much hardware as Hardin. So, in the grand scheme of football talk, we all have NO room to brag or talk trash to those who have dominated our area for 50 plus years. Somebody needs to break off the curse and start whipping some East Texas Butt. For the record, I have been in Hardin since 1993.

Good luck EC Bucs

Use my 500 dollar donation towards some TURF. You guys are long overdue.

I stayed the night in Yoe once, so can I use their accomplishments as my own success? Lol and we are getting turf, the bond was just passed a few weeks back, and I played on Hardins turf while in school, y'all would have been better without it! And quit hiding behind Carthage please accept the fact that you are from Hardin, we all accept where we are from win or lose!

I stayed the night in Yoe once, so can I use their accomplishments as my own success? Lol and we are getting turf, the bond was just passed a few weeks back, and I played on Hardins turf while in school, y'all would have been better without it! And quit hiding behind Carthage please accept the fact that you are from Hardin, we all accept where we are from win or lose!

im from Port Arthur, Lufkin, Wichita Falls, Abilene and Anchorage. I dont claim Biloxi or Korea. :)