DCTF Regional and State Playoff Predictions

Goblin

If I'm not mistaken that was right around the time when Steele first started playing varsity when they were running into Lake Travis. Maybe three or four years later. I think they did win it their first year in 6A which was like number 5 or 6 of varsity play though. You'll see what m saying with this CP team though. 

You probably also think I'm crazy if I tell you that even though Lineweaver is gone this could be Trinity's best team. We'll see what happens with Allen when they line it up in the regional final, they barely squeaked by last year. 

This Cedar Park is really really good but Lake Travis was just dominant for so long. I know the last 2 years they beat Manziels Tivy. It would be a good matchup but I think Lake Travis would be too much offensively. The larger numbers and money, lots of money, helps as well. 

As for Trinity this could be their best team ever and that win against are La Salle was something, but I think their biggest mental test will be Permian. If they can leave the Basin with a 3 TD win they should be favorites over Allen. 

This Cedar Park is really really good but Lake Travis was just dominant for so long. I know the last 2 years they beat Manziels Tivy. It would be a good matchup but I think Lake Travis would be too much offensively. The larger numbers and money, lots of money, helps as well. 

As for Trinity this could be their best team ever and that win against are La Salle was something, but I think their biggest mental test will be Permian. If they can leave the Basin with a 3 TD win they should be favorites over Allen. 

idk if they beat Odessa Permian. Im picking em. Tough game 

idk if they beat Odessa Permian. Im picking em. Tough game 

Permian has a tough test this week before an easy game. It's the playoffs so anything can happen. I agree that Permian and Trinity will be a great game, but after Central Permian doesn't seem like a good match up. Central ran at will in the first half. If Trinity can make it out of there in a miniblowout than they can beat Allen. If Permian wins or it is close Allen and their dual QB system will win the region. 

If I'm not mistaken that was right around the time when Steele first started playing varsity when they were running into Lake Travis. Maybe three or four years later. I think they did win it their first year in 6A which was like number 5 or 6 of varsity play though. You'll see what m saying with this CP team though. 

You probably also think I'm crazy if I tell you that even though Lineweaver is gone this could be Trinity's best team. We'll see what happens with Allen when they line it up in the regional final, they barely squeaked by last year. 

I know CP is nasty. I'm glad your so high on them now. I know before the season you were thinking Austin Vandegrift was the best team in that district. I agree that they are without a doubt the team to beat in 5a.  IMO they are just not on the level LT was in their prime. Really not an argument since we will never know. I do know a couple of LT's titles came against a Longview team that IMO would run away with state this year.