Which one is better a good coach or a talented team? You have to pick one.

I'll take coaching... all of the talent in the world won't go far without coaching.  I'd rather see a well-coached, disciplined team take the field and hold their own against more "talented" teams. 

Maybe the only time all year I agree with you! Anyways good luck Saturday, Ill be there to cheer the dirty birds on

Katy has put more offensive lineman in college than any other team in the state...........

Katy might have the most well coached offensive line in the state but I doubt they're even top 5 in Houston when it come to sending O-linemen to college. They're not nearly as athletic as the linemen you find at North Shore, Westfield or Manvel. They do produce highly rated backs who do very little in college when compared to their stars though.

Katy might have the most well coached offensive line in the state but I doubt they're even top 5 in Houston when it come to sending O-linemen to college. They're not nearly as athletic as the linemen you find at North Shore, Westfield or Manvel. They do produce highly rated backs who do very little in college when compared to their stars though.

Yea we are still waiting for Adam taylor to come out of hiding..

I think they would be more competitive with him there, and might have won a couple more games. Overall do I think would have went to playoffs probably not. C. Thompson when he left WOS for the head coaching job went 1-9 i believe at Palestine he left and I think went back to WOS. Jeff Harrell was there DC and became there head coach and went 9-2 next two seasons. But Jeff had Adrian Peterson  at running back so a little talent  does help.

They were 2-8 in 2001 and AP didn't play because he was ineligible. After that, Coach T went to Huntsville for a couple of years before coming back to WO-S.