Normangee 3 Evadale 2/Final

WOSgrad

Well dad-gumit!!!!  Congrats Lady Rebels on a great season.  They will have a lot coming back, but lose some great seniors.

That's true, but I have to admit it was kind of sad watching G'daughter play her last game. But hey, she played a pretty good game. I was proud of her, and all the girls.  Nobody, or no team, plays at the top of their game all the time.  And you're right, great season. 

Dang.  Congrats on a great season l was really wanting to go watch yalls next game. Good luck to all the seniors. On a good note... Softball season is coming soon LOL

Put softball on back burner.  First basketball game Tuesday & virtually all the Vball  team plays  Bball.  

Biggest reason we lost - Ref's.  Not biased or bad (not an authority on Vball) but ironically better than local Ref's we played in front of most of year.  I think they call it Dbl tap (both hands don't make ball contact simultaneously?  Like Sitter using 2 hands to pop ball up.  No exaggeration, I bet we got it called more last night than our last 15 games combined.  As you would expect, our overall game suffered.  Still we had a 5th game and a chance to win. 

They called it on Normangee some but not nearly as much as us.  I can only guess that the Ref's they had during the year watched it closer than ours had.  Lady Panthers good solid team too.  Hope they go deep. 

Hope I didn't get all that fouled up above, and you understand what happened even though my explanation may not be perfect and misuse of terminology.  It was a very exciting match though.  

Both coaches agreed on the ref's or were they just sent from a specific chapter?

The way games are called by local chapters might be a little more lax than when teams make the playoffs.

Way over my pay grade.   And as I posted above, about all I know is out of bounds.  Had several friends get into officiating & they start at Jr Hi and up to small schools. I suspect in Playoffs, probably have more experienced Ref's.  

I agree with you and Murph above, but I just know about ( ) that much more about Vball than Lacrosse, but I love to watch my G'kids play anything lol

Edited by REBgp