Auburn at #19 Texas A&M

PhatMack19

I am not one to rub salt in wounds.  I was at the game in Austin tonight because I figured this was the last game I could pretty much be assured to see a win.  No "juice" in the stadium tonight.  And Texas is not a very good football team.  

It occurred to me tonight that for the first time in a long time, neither Texas nor A&M are likely in the top 3 teams in this state.  Texas obviously, but I would probably say the Ags would be underdogs against Baylor, TCU and U of H.  Never thought I would see that happen in my lifetime....

I am not one to rub salt in wounds.  I was at the game in Austin tonight because I figured this was the last game I could pretty much be assured to see a win.  No "juice" in the stadium tonight.  And Texas is not a very good football team.  

It occurred to me tonight that for the first time in a long time, neither Texas nor A&M are likely in the top 3 teams in this state.  Texas obviously, but I would probably say the Ags would be underdogs against Baylor, TCU and U of H.  Never thought I would see that happen in my lifetime....

U of H the best team in Texas, they actually play defense and got offense. Baylor just got more athletes and its the more noticeable school in the media.