Kirbyville 30 East Chambers 14/Final

WOSgrad

Seriously? Penalties on both sides? You can't be serious. EC had one pass interference called on them and that was it. Kirbyville was non-stop penalised all night. I'm not saying they weren't real, but there's no way you can say with a straight face the penalties were pretty much equal. Kirbyville controlled this game from start to finish. I tried to tell y'all we were the better team. I guess you had to be shown. 

Calm down.  My bad for not clarifying the penalties.  I know that K-ville had way more.  I was talking about the game as a whole with the sloppiness of EC's offense and penalties for K-ville.  Kirbyville controlled it from the end of the 2nd qtr on.  It was an even battle for pretty much the entire first half.  A big defensive struggle with non stop 3 & outs during that time.  Kirbyville recognized the adjustments needed in game and made them and went to the passing game.

So how about those Crosby Cougars? Where are those guys anyway?

PS.  Crosby Sucks!! Kirbyville would smoke them! :)

Sarcasm meter is working fine, ETBF. Crosby's football team better be better than their golf course. We played there this summer... Complete goat ranch. There was a dead black bird in the sand trap on #1. It smelled like kicker's wominz

Teague and Malakoff will need to be factored in with Regional finalists in this region, as well as Grandview who is averaging nearly 60 points a game through the air. South east texas hasn't seen anything like that. Ya'll can beat up on each other all you want running those simple minded offenses, but those days are over. Time to play some real football and start defending the whole field. Can't load the box with 9 and man up the outside 2 against these other districts. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. PS, neither of these 2 teams would sniff WOS...

Teague and Malakoff will need to be factored in with Regional finalists in this region, as well as Grandview who is averaging nearly 60 points a game through the air. South east texas hasn't seen anything like that. Ya'll can beat up on each other all you want running those simple minded offenses, but those days are over. Time to play some real football and start defending the whole field. Can't load the box with 9 and man up the outside 2 against these other districts. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. PS, neither of these 2 teams would sniff WOS...

And how exactly did your district match up to ours last year with the same styles? 

Malakoffman you'll will not make it out of the 2nd round this year.  Teague will go to the 3rd that's when the black swarm flies in and hauls them away.  EC will knock Grandview out in the 2nd mark it down.  Heck if I remember right 3 of the 4 teams in District 11 was 1 and done.  Until Malakoff can  get out of the first round you cant say anything

Edited by HeHateMe
add number

Don't live in the past Whoopi. It's all about what can you do for me now! If you want to talk about tradition, which is what the past is, spare me...

Teague and POSSIBLY Malacough will win first round games, but that's where it will end once again.  See below for a reminder of how your awesome district fared on 2014.  Hope your boys really blossomed year over year!

This is the hidden content, please

Both quality teams for sure but I will say that Kirbyville has proved to be more than one dimensional and their defense showed last night that they are a force to be reckoned with.  It seems that they are getting better every week and make adjustments.  Until any of these teams meet its a moot point.  It'll be fun to watch where each team goes.

I didn't figure someone who seems as intelligent as you would take words so literal. In a previous post, I made the comment that Malakoff had a good little QB now. Last year's kid was a Sr. Yes, Malakoff had Srs that graduated, but not 20 and not 20 key guys either. Also, kids tend to get a little faster and stronger from ages 16 to 17 and such. 

Malakoff beat Daingerfield this year, who won their district. Got a Tech and LSU commit. Also beat a talented Scurry team. Other than that, not many impressive wins. Played Teague in a monsoon and didn't play well offensively. I think the game might've been different in normal weather conditions.

So in other words, you're setting yourself up for another excuse when you guys bet bounced.  Oh the weather!  Oh the horror!!!