Kirbyville 30 East Chambers 14/Final

WOSgrad

So in other words, you're setting yourself up for another excuse when you guys bet bounced.  Oh the weather!  Oh the horror!!!

Not at all. It was a monsoon, literally. The very next week, Malakoff played what looked like one of their best games of the year in the rain vs Kemp. Held Kemp to their lowest offensive output for the year, which included games vs Teague, Farmersville, 4A Mabank... They've learned to deal with conditions it seems. I feel as if this year, they have been prepared for anything that comes in the playoffs. 

How about we talk some matchups. This bickering is getting old. One of you locals start an 11 vs 12 thread and we'll get the ball rolling. I'll tell you everything you need to know about 1,3, and 4 from our district.

Good idea.  Let's talk about what's up next week and we'll worry about the other stuff if it pans out.

A broken heart?

Too soon???

That's one kid/player no one should ever question his heart for the game. Anyone who knows him or has seen him play knows that their is no one that plays with more heart and passion than Dylan Silcox!! He could barely stand up when they took him off the field, and he told the coaches he wanted back in bc he wasn't losing this game!! So talk about another player, but that's one you don't question!! 

That's one kid/player no one should ever question his heart for the game. Anyone who knows him or has seen him play knows that their is no one that plays with more heart and passion than Dylan Silcox!! He could barely stand up when they took him off the field, and he told the coaches he wanted back in bc he wasn't losing this game!! So talk about another player, but that's one you don't question!! 

Seriously!? Take a little dose bro.  WE ALL KNOW how much he means to your team and city.  It was a jab that we won the game, which must eat him up knowing that he might've had something to say about the outcome had he been in there till the end, NOTHING MORE.  I'm sure he's a standup young man!

But it doesn't change the fact that we got y'all once again.  This time, no tie-breaker to save you though.

And where did I single him out?  I commented (albeit less than tactfully), on the question above my comment.  If that's your definition of singling out a player, I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe some bad genes in your western store??  (Oops...I certainly don't intend to single you out, either).

Nonetheless, you won't have to worry about me if I start singling players out because the mods will definitely ban me when/if I do.

If y'all would have just taken care of Buna, like we did, there would have been no tie-breaker last year, but we won district last year, and y'all won it this year congrats! I understand the jab for winning the game, but don't single out a player!

no technically you didn't win district last year, you was Co Champs and just had more points which just seated you higher in playoffs.  Didn't make you champs.  

Your correct the didnt take care of business in Buna and EC did.  If that helps you deal with the fact Kirbyville has owned you the past two years then preach it my friend, preach!

If y'all would have just taken care of Buna, like we did, there would have been no tie-breaker last year, but we won district last year, and y'all won it this year congrats! I understand the jab for winning the game, but don't single out a player!

No there were tri champions last year.  

no technically you didn't win district last year, you was Co Champs and just had more points which just seated you higher in playoffs.  Didn't make you champs.  

Your correct the didnt take care of business in Buna and EC did.  If that helps you deal with the fact Kirbyville has owned you the past two years then preach it my friend, preach!

3 pt victory is getting owned?? And honestly last night wasn't a beat down, yes it was a 16 pt victory, but we still had a chance late in the game! 

3 pt victory is getting owned?? And honestly last night wasn't a beat down, yes it was a 16 pt victory, but we still had a chance late in the game! 

Y'all had no chance at any point in the game. EC is good, but Kirbyville was by far the better team. Everybody saw it. Btw, I think by 'owned', he more meant the fact we beat y'all the last two years....not that we blew y'all out.