CFP Selection Committee Top 4

PhatMack19

Better for who? Bamer, Aub, Ole Miss? That's the only teams that have benefited... Coming in and taking more Texas recruits. Meanwhile, the only difference y'all have seen is 3rd or 4th in the $EC west rather than the big 12 south.

I think most schools like money.  Just wait until tv revenues this year are announced since the SEC network paid off their 4 year startup cost in the first year.  Should be pretty decent. 

I think most schools like money.  Just wait until tv revenues this year are announced since the SEC network paid off their 4 year startup cost in the first year.  Should be pretty decent. 

So you would rather split those profits with 13 schools than 1? And yes, all schools like money. Just so happens that there is NO bigger revenue generator in college athletics than UT. You morons left $150M on the table when you stuck your nose up at the LHN... So tell me again how you like money. Your penis envy cost you more than that... One of the great rivalries in all of sports. Ooh and I almost forgot... 27-25 smart guy!!!

So you would rather split those profits with 13 schools than 1? And yes, all schools like money. Just so happens that there is NO bigger revenue generator in college athletics than UT. You morons left $150M on the table when you stuck your nose up at the LHN... So tell me again how you like money. Your penis envy cost you more than that... One of the great rivalries in all of sports. Ooh and I almost forgot... 27-25 smart guy!!!

It is split between the 14 schools and the conference also get a cut, so it's actually 15 total.  And yes i would rather split a bigger pie for more money and greater exposure than playing on a channel no one watches.  

It is split between the 14 schools and the conference also get a cut, so it's actually 15 total.  And yes i would rather split a bigger pie for more money and greater exposure than playing on a channel no one watches.  

No one watches?  Is that why UT, as bad as they are, still claim one of the highest ratings for the season in viewership?  Is that why they are worth 2.5 times the Aggies worth by the shoe companies, and turned down a deal that was almost 4 times as much?   Simmer down little brother.  As much as you want to "run this state," you never have and never will :(

No one watches?  Is that why UT, as bad as they are, still claim one of the highest ratings for the season in viewership?  Is that why they are worth 2.5 times the Aggies worth by the shoe companies, and turned down a deal that was almost 4 times as much?   Simmer down little brother.  As much as you want to "run this state," you never have and never will :(

No one watched LHN.  Even ESPN admits it's a disaster no matter how much y'all defend it.  

Actually less and less tickets are being sold each year also.  I really wish they would announce butts in seats attendance.

This is the hidden content, please

Keep on thumping that chest... You have about oh, I'd say, one more year then y'all will be in your rightful place as the irrelevant, incompetent, idiots that you've always been. Whether you like it or not, Charlie Strong is aggys worst nightmare on the recruiting trail. He was just dealt a complete crap have by FUPM. Ooh, and i dropped a huge duece on your sacred memorial grass. Deal with it.

Keep on thumping that chest... You have about oh, I'd say, one more year then y'all will be in your rightful place as the irrelevant, incompetent, idiots that you've always been. Whether you like it or not, Charlie Strong is aggys worst nightmare on the recruiting trail. He was just dealt a complete crap have by FUPM. Ooh, and i dropped a huge duece on your sacred memorial grass. Deal with it.

Yeah I have heard that irrelevant talk now for 4 years - when is it going to actually happen on the field - when it does then come back and talk your smack.  A&M is not were many of us - its fans - wish it would be and the annual losses are not fun to deal with but still would rather be 8-3 then 4-6.

Strong has been there 2 years and A&M has out recruited him both years when all the players that were recruited actually made it into the college that they choose - you can recruit all you want if they never make the field then they do not help the program.

Edited by OldTimer

Charlie Strong is aggys worst nightmare on the recruiting trail.

Ooh, and i dropped a huge duece on your sacred memorial grass. Deal with it.

45th ranked class for 2016 which is good for 5th in the State and 5th in the Big 12-2.  Chucky is ahead of OU which is good.  Maybe they will toss him in the air with his gold hat again if he out recruits Big Game Bob.  I'm not losing much sleep over Charie's recruiting.   The recruits have figured out Charie is a fraud and liar.  

As for desecrating a memorial to all of our soldiers lost at war, what ever floats your boat.  If disrespecting our soldiers and country makes you feel better about yourself, then I really feel bad for you.   You are free to leave our country anytime.  There are multiple organizations you can join that hate our country that I'm sure you could relate with.  You may even want to send your kid to school with a briefcase clock and sue everyone for $15 million for discrimination.  I heard that's a thing now for people like you.  

Who are you referring to? Señor Lampkin? Well, in hindsight I'll let you win that argument all day long.

Or is it Clarington? Again, cheater on ACT, if true, Do not want. His deal was still a little tricky. I had a big variance on back to back ACT scores and never got flagged, so I think there's more to that than meets the average aggy eye.

Again, we dodged bullets with those two in my opinion, so you win that argument. 

Look, I hunt in Caldwell/Rockdale area, I've seen y'all whoop it up at the Dairy Queen in Caldwell after consecutive losses to Bamer, packed in there like cord wood. So if you want me to buy you a belt buster or Oreo blizzard, just let me know a time and place.

Yeah I have heard that irrelevant talk now for 4 years - when is it going to actually happen on the field - when it does then come back and talk your smack.  A&M is not were many of us - its fans - wish it would be and the annual losses are not fun to deal with but still would rather be 8-3 then 4-6.

Strong has been there 2 years and A&M has out recruited him both years when all the players that were recruited actually made it into the college that they choose - you can recruit all you want if they never make the field then they do not help the program.

old timer you know well enough top 10 recruiting classes don't win games. 

old timer you know well enough top 10 recruiting classes don't win games. 

I agree  

And if you think for a second that we end up any lower than the mid-teens in terms of recruiting, then you are delusional, son.

Texas losses to Tech and Baylor and you might just see that if they keep Strong another year. 

God almighty, this must be what it feels like to be recruited by aggy. Wonderfully inbred. And fwiw, the consensus was that we'd go 6-6, 5-7 or somewhere in that area this year. By looking at that roster, only an aggy would think that throwing the record in our face would piss us off, or whatever your goal is. 

We understand that this is a rebuild deal and are patient enough to go through the tough times. The only people with a problem with Charlie are aggys that are scared of what's coming. You guys are in a tough spot, the new is wearing off within your conference and I see some really dark times coming to Pyle field. My Bamer and Aub buddies all asked the same question when they first saw the full aggy effect... What's with all the dudes in military attire grabbing each other's nuts? It really is a cult, I said. Have fun with them, they're your problem now.

God almighty, this must be what it feels like to be recruited by aggy. Wonderfully inbred. And fwiw, the consensus was that we'd go 6-6, 5-7 or somewhere in that area this year. By looking at that roster, only an aggy would think that throwing the record in our face would piss us off, or whatever your goal is. 

We understand that this is a rebuild deal and are patient enough to go through the tough times. The only people with a problem with Charlie are aggys that are scared of what's coming. You guys are in a tough spot, the new is wearing off within your conference and I see some really dark times coming to Pyle field. My Bamer and Aub buddies all asked the same question when they first saw the full aggy effect... What's with all the dudes in military attire grabbing each other's nuts? It really is a cult, I said. Have fun with them, they're your problem now.

Dude you really need to grow up before you post on a site frequented by actual adults.

"the consensus was that we'd go 6-6, 5-7"

Don't look like you gonna make he 5-7 mark.

And your are wrong as there were several sites picking Texas to win 8 - 9 games and 2 that picked Texas to compete for the Big 12 conference title - need to read a little more other than coloring books my friend.  

Id like links or sources that indicated anyone in their right mind would say we'd win this conference this year. I think you're grasping for straws here, bud.

8-3 won't get u in the playoffs