13. Mr. Buddy Garrity

Mr. Buddy Garrity

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• Why does agreement cause pain? And, how was Trump different concerning facts, or lack thereof?
    • White dues with beards wearing MAGA hats is who the 2A for. Way to be close minded. It’s for everyone.  I know this makes your skin crawl, talking about back in the day, but high school kids with trucks and gun racks in the back window, carried their rifles and/or shotguns to school…ON CAMPUS! No one was afraid. The police weren’t called. Why???! Because we didn’t have a warped left leaning society who screwed with everyone’s mind. There were no mass shootings because there was much more sanity in the world    
    • I don’t think race was the issue. The other coaches and players loved him. Now the community idk 🤷🏽‍♂️. But people have to understand buna doesn’t pay well at all compared to most schools so good coaches get better opportunities. Same thing that happened with the volleyball coach 
    • Fair enough.  I like the distinction.   What about full auto weapons?  Current statues aside, do you think a 14 year old has/should have the constitutional right to purchase and carry a fully automatic weapon?   My point is this.... we can all post memes saying "what point of shall not be infringed confuses you," but at the end of the day, at some point, your ideology is going to conflict with what you're spouting.  You can be all for white dudes with beards and MAGA owning full autos and having the right to carry anywhere, but you really, really don't want 14 year old kids from the other side of town toting them to the mall.  So you're not so much in favor of "no restrictions," just restrictions on others.   And I'm not talking about you, specifically, but rather people who blindly support the 2A all of the way to some really dumb lengths.  
    • I didn't vote for neither last election, so u can miss with that nonsense...
  • Topics