Beaumont Central vs Houston C.E. King

Alpha Wolf

Who is this Francis kid for King im hearing bout going to get alot of reps this week in practice? (RB) 

He's another one of their studs. He would be a 1000 yard back but he plays corner. Very capable of putting 150-200 on you though. Also one of the better cover guys you'll see. And as you would typically find at King, he's fast. 

Some on here are making comparisons with the 2008 Jags and the 2015 Jags. The one comparison that has not been made is probably the biggest factor in teams making deep runs and that is the bracket. There is a big difference between (2008) North Forest, Lockhart, Angleton, and Friendswood compared to possibly CE King, FB Elkins, Hou Stratford, and George Ranch! There was also many returning starters on the Jags 2008 team. I believe the jags this year had 7 back and one of those season was ended before he played one snap. I also remember some of the same folks complaining about the same things which is the offense being one dimensional and having no passing game. SMH at the Jaguar Faithful!

And that Jag O ran out of the Air Force wishbone and didn't pitch all seaon.  Stout defense and ran dive and keep with a nice counter off that.  This spread o makes their defense soft.  As many spread o's tend to do

He's another one of their studs. He would be a 1000 yard back but he plays corner. Very capable of putting 150-200 on you though. Also one of the better cover guys you'll see. And as you would typically find at King, he's fast. 

Dremone Francis gained 600 yards as a JR. last year.He is no Trayveon but is a capable RB.Why he has not run the ball more this year,you'll have to ask Mr.Price.Depth may be the answer why he was at cornerback.

And that Jag O ran out of the Air Force wishbone and didn't pitch all seaon.  Stout defense and ran dive and keep with a nice counter off that.  This spread o makes their defense soft.  As many spread o's tend to do

I finally agree with you on something.  I hate the spread, especially if you don't have the QB for it.  I'd much rather go in some forms of I-formation or run a variation of the Georgia Tech, Navy or Air Force offense.  We have the same stout defense but they get put in some bad situations sometimes.  

Well, Tray Williams de-committed from TCU last night. Look like it's Aggie or Bevo now with probably an Aggie lean. With Williams and Whaley probably being Aggie's top two running back targets on the board, I'm sure you'll see A&M represented on the sideline Thursday night. 

This should be bulletin board material....  The article from last year's arse whipping we took....

This is the hidden content, please

Soulja, no motivation of that kind needed.  It should be implanted in the memory of each and every Jaguar player and coach and should not want to experience that ever again.  You win some and you loose some, but to loose in that manner in every phase, is unacceptable.  Jags won't come out flat like that Thursday...

Soulja, no motivation of that kind needed.  It should be implanted in the memory of each and every Jaguar player and coach and should not want to experience that ever again.  You win some and you loose some, but to loose in that manner in every phase, is unacceptable.  Jags won't come out flat like that Thursday...

By the way, one of those photoes on that link showed you and I....  In not such a good mood.  Lol

This should be bulletin board material....  The article from last year's arse whipping we took....

This is the hidden content, please

Man, Tray Williams rushed for 375 yards in that game and all they show is pictures of him being tackled, smh. I guess that covered that with the priceless crowd pics though. 

Man, Tray Williams rushed for 375 yards in that game and all they show is pictures of him being tackled, smh. I guess that covered that with the priceless crowd pics though. 

That night, he got tackled, but usually after a 30 yard gain and then got ran down from behind...  I think he was tackled behind the line of scrimmage maybe, just MAYBE once...

No predicting the score.  Don't give a poop what the score is.  Just want the Jags to win!  C'mon guys, this old man is pulling for y'all.  Go Jags !

I'll keep you posted...Soulja will be in charge of giving his halftime and post game analysis...Soulja we should start doing the radio broadcast of Central games...:)