Prayers needed in Port Neches

One of our Indian player took a hit in the Central game and continued to play later in the game he started feeling bad. His parents took him to the emergency room. He had to have emergency surgery to remove a ruptured spleen. He is out of ICU in a regular room now. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers this same injury took the life of a player in the northeast a few weeks ago.

Prayers! So glad they got him to the hospital.

I was wondering why I didn't see him get injured. Tough young man to get right back out there and continue on. So many of these guys don't want to let the team down. I hope all the players know to take care of themselves. Some injuries are serious and could be life threatening. Your life is worth so much more than a football game.

One of our Indian player took a hit in the Central game and continued to play later in the game he started feeling bad. His parents took him to the emergency room. He had to have emergency surgery to remove a ruptured spleen. He is out of ICU in a regular room now. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers this same injury took the life of a player in the northeast a few weeks ago.

prayers from the Hill. Do you mind inboxing me the name? Know alot of folks over there. Thanks

Edited by TradenupBH

I have no idea what this type of injury feels like, but I cant imagine this young man going back out and continuing to play with something so serious. Broken bones come with swelling the majority of the time and are a no brainer...kid is pulled and benched. I hope this gets out there more. Concussions and injuries like this are harder to identify. I cringe to think at how many kids go back into a game with something so serious. The trainers can only go by what the kids are telling them and levels of pain. No kid wants to be the one to complain about hurting. I hope the players realize its not worth it. Thank the LORD this player did realize and got help.

Prayers for the young man.

I remember that also happening to Chris Sims, I think when he was in the NFL.  He kept playing but eventually went to the hospital for emergency surgery.  If he had waited another hour, they said it could have been fatal. 

Sure did I remember that. It can be fatal. Thank goodness for him and his parents figuring out soemthing was wrong