Lumberton, Central, Nederland, and PN-G

It should be interesting in the first round. Sure 215a is the favorite in all games. I love it how they beat thay chest cause they are in the upswing of the cycle. When they are down and getting smoked first round, we can run our heads too. It's hard to talk much trash because they beat us. But that trend won't last forever

It should be interesting in the first round. Sure 215a is the favorite in all games. I love it how they beat thay chest cause they are in the upswing of the cycle. When they are down and getting smoked first round, we can run our heads too. It's hard to talk much trash because they beat us. But that trend won't last forever

Proud thats true. Its there time now and hats off to them but PN-G and Nederland Lumberton and Central have all one a game that they were underdogs in. (no pun intended)!!! PNG made a living of it in the 1970's

Proud thats true. Its there time now and hats off to them but PN-G and Nederland Lumberton and Central have all one a game that they were underdogs in. (no pun intended)!!! PNG made a living of it in the 1970's

One thing about the playoffs....  Rankings and records are thrown out and everyone has just as good of a chance to advance..  also, all 3 of these teams has unique talents that hope will be a great challenge to those 21-5a guys.  

Dayt gonna be the smallest school w/very little growth but we been the barking dog awhile,bit hard in 06/07 in GT.Smoked west of trinity while there too,man can/could Stewart coach.Beat Crosby like a tied up goat,now all Stews 7th graders are seniors.We're not as well coached these days,we still can score=same plays Stew instilled/tweaked,but no longer known for great defense but if you look hard @college level few of them play defense=O gets 5 qtrs play out of 4.Ever noticed Dayt doesn't sit on the benches=stand during games.Still dangerous,alot kiddos are in powerlifting,@ our meet less than 15 kids from Cent-Ozen-Ned come to compete

I'm willing to bet that when its all said and done..... The only 14 minutes of fame will be the 2 years that coulda, woulda, and shoulda... And don't think I didn't forget the point.... 

Stat, I never have forgot that point, in fact it was only one point to tame them broncs in our first ever dc, even if it was a three way tie.

calling Liltex, can't wait for his response=/--@, all of em gonna be included.

Pigskins I eat all the time,Prep they ain't never watched a setx game.I guarantee 21-5a top 4 top to bottom is the best 4 going in a long time.All 4 qb's completion ratio vs ints(can run it=dual threats) is as high/higher than the best 22-5a has ,Dayt has the same O/L a yr bigger,& Moore/Styner only played the 2nd half.We ready for a shootout again w/least amt of turnovers per yr in past 3 yrs.NC by 14,Dayt by 13,Crosby by 20,King by 21=68+ pts 22-5a is small/slow,showed that last yr in comparison=like/hate me,thats how I see it watching hs fb a long time=seeing both play alot.21-5a don't make a living off the deep ball=get atheletes into space match-ups=let it rain,no problem,turn it over 21-5a makes you pay,kick it deep or give up field position=both dangerous=pick your poison

LMBO! Well CougarCal, all in all, I think he took it well.

Well enuff to bet my pics=gotta bet all 4 gms,first 2 takers for depot burger(dbl meat)/fries/drink 2nd rd week preview show,should there be a (split)I'm buying=see It's cool.I don't rate a team on looks,I go watch the good match-ups,we don't have non playoff teams beating dist champs thru 4th place team=what does that say

Well enuff to bet my pics=gotta bet all 4 gms,first 2 takers for depot burger(dbl meat)/fries/drink 2nd rd week preview show,should there be a (split)I'm buying=see It's cool.I don't rate a team on looks,I go watch the good match-ups,we don't have non playoff teams beating dist champs thru 4th place team=what does that say

Weak bottom 4 in district 21-5a?