Lumberton, Central, Nederland, and PN-G

I too want to say good luck to these 4 teams.  

Nederland -  I give you a hard time, but you're team is a consistant class act.  I know you'll be prepared.

PN-G - You guess execute so well on both sides of the ball and your qb is soo accurate, you'll give any oposine defense fits...

Lumberton - so glad you're back in the postseason.  You made a statement early with the new coach. Go knock em dead 

Central - you haven't reached your full potential yet, but what better time to do it than in the postseason?  You've gradually gotten better, and look to see you peaking in 2 weeks.

I too want to say good luck to these 4 teams.  

Nederland -  I give you a hard time, but you're team is a consistant class act.  I know you'll be prepared.

PN-G - You guess execute so well on both sides of the ball and your qb is soo accurate, you'll give any oposine defense fits...

Lumberton - so glad you're back in the postseason.  You made a statement early with the new coach. Go knock em dead 

Central - you haven't reached your full potential yet, but what better time to do it than in the postseason?  You've gradually gotten better, and look to see you peaking in 2 weeks.

Classy post. Thankyou.... Pulling for Central and all these teams

Really is gross and stupid.  But deal out a warning for calling someone a name....silliness.  might want to Google some defensive plays instead....just a thought.  Let me know how that works out for ya, nvm we will find out.  Off to worry about King and a DC