Silsbee 62 Bridge City 42/Final

WOSgrad

Close
This is the hidden content, please

And the result...lol 

Close
This is the hidden content, please
Previous

thats how you respond to that. Scoreboard! 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Autocorrect

So what does any past year have to do with this one?. And if our defense is a joke,  what does it say about yours giving up 62 points to a team with an interception on its first pass, a qb that can't hit a receiver downfield and committing so many big penalties? If our defense is a joke,  that defense must be an entire comedy novel!!

First of all if Silsbee's defense is a bad joke then what is a BC defense that gave up 62 points (that counted) to Silsbee? BTW Bridge City's Defense ranks fourth to Silsbee's second in district. Second of all I wouldn't call a team that beat you a bunch of clowns. Thirdly, you would have still lost with Shugart in at QB last year. Lastly the score of the 2011 game was 6-0 and 2010 was 26-22. A$$ whoopings? I don't think so… All that said, how's third place taste Cardinal Backer?

Third place tastes the same as it did when Silsbee finished behind us three years ago, I'm sure. Just like I'm sure second place tastes the same behind Jasper as it did behind WOS. That's Silsbee's goal every year.... Beating BC to retain their lock on second place. 

On a serious note....Why does Silsbee get so many unsportsmanlike penalties? I mean, are they that undisciplined? 

First of all, you mad bro?

All this and yet your team had 62 put on you and lost by 20 by a bunch of "clowns". Speaks volumes for your team.

33-8 all time that this "clownish, undisciplined" team is against your team. Just another win for Silsbee over Bridge City. Ho hum.

Big difference in a newspaper headline a few days before the game than a "pom pom poster" taped to a chain link fence. But you obviously would not understand.

As for Hudson, very happy for him. Sad that he did not choose A&M, but no tears shed. Patrick knows this and that is all that matters.

Its just nice to sit back and not be the target for trash talk for once. I guess thats what happens when you have a bye week. We need to recruit some Scarborough posters to make things normal around here.lol

And yes, I just pulled a Crosby and hijacked your thread.:)

Edited by kicker